Lounges at Value Resorts?

GeoDad

Earning My Ears
Is it my imagination, or after searching WDW accomadations, maybe I just don't see it, are there still lounges at value resorts?
When we stayed at ASM, there was a small lounge outside of the dining area.
This is not a deal breaker, but could be a serious situation for DW and myself after a long day at the parks, and we are back/forth betweeen value and moderate right now. Just curious.

Me:teacher:DW:bride:DDprincess::dog::Marley:dog2:Murphy

They are still there.:)

The bars at the All-Stars(Sports,Music,Movies) are "connected" to the Food Courts and have a window facing the Food Court and the actual bar seating is "outdoors" and faces the Pool.

At Pop Century the bar is a separate building(that also includes the Pool showers)by the Hippy Dippy Pool.

When POP first opened,it also had an indoor bar in the Food Court,but it is no longer open.:)

As the above poster said, they have pool bars with some stools and nearby outdoor tables at the values. They are full service bars and you can get pretty much anything you want.

POFQ, POR and CSR all have indoor lounges. POFQ has the Scat Cats Lounge with Elliot Dyson and POR has the River Roost Lounge which has Piano Bob. Both are first rate acts and very nice lounges. CSR has the Rix Lounge which is huge. I am not sure if it has live entertainment but it does go to adults only after a certain hour. The Port Orleans Resort lounges are families welcome and in fact Piano Bob at POR is a huge hit with kids and adults.

CSR, POR and POFQ also all have outdoor pool bars that are full service bars. We like it that all three of these resorts have two places to get a drink. We enjoy going into the lounges for drinks and entertainment but also enjoy it that we can spend time at the pool and be able to walk right over and grab a cocktail.

CBR is the only mod that does not have an indoor lounge but it does have a very nice outdoor pool bar that we love. And a beach nearby with hammocks to enjoy your cocktail as well as several outdoor tables and bar seating. Its all outdoor but has more atmosphere than the smaller set ups at the values.

Thanks so much! A live piano bar to boot, that might just tip the scales towards our first moderate stay.

We just returned from AS Sports this weekend. They still have the poolside bar with the stools. It isn't anything fancy but it is something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter