Louisiana Dis Meet! Saturday February 25th

Mary! I just noticed your ticker. We may be at WDW at the same time! Where are you guys staying?

:)We have a small DIS "chapter" of about 7 or 8 of us along the MS Gulf Coast...maybe we could join you. We haven't met for a while. I am in Pascagoula and the others are west of me. Lord knows I love me some Louisiana and worked for a while in Slidell. Best people on the planet! :cloud9:

Hello All !

PittyPat - I'm with you ... 11am is fine... and as I remember we all ran early last time anyway ! (I was the last one to show up !)

Desiree! YAY! Yes when we met in ? Oct? I didnt know the family would 'let' me plan a trip but they DID ! AK Kidani villa Savannah view ! Jessica got in touch and we were hoping to have a Dismeet at DTD on 5/30...does that work for you ?

Toddy - I LOVE our Mississippi neighbors! I went to school @ Southern Miss...we'd love to have you join us !

((HUGS))
Mary

i'm putting this on my calendar!!

is the courtyard upstairs/downstairs/by the food court?

i've only been to the mall once and no clue where the courtyard is!!

Hey Cassie !

The Dismeet is upstairs where the Food Court is.....

I'll have a HUGE LIME GREEN Mickey poster board for us to sign... you'll see us... no problem.....

(HUGS) can't wait to see you !

Mary

Hello All !

Desiree! YAY! Yes when we met in ? Oct? I didnt know the family would 'let' me plan a trip but they DID ! AK Kidani villa Savannah view ! Jessica got in touch and we were hoping to have a Dismeet at DTD on 5/30...does that work for you ?

Ahh our last day is the 29th. The 30th we will be with family in Tampa then heading home the next day. :(

No Prob Desiree! I'll get to see you Feb 25th hopefully....

When will you know about the tournament?

They did register for it but we won't find out the time they play for another week or so. I'll be so disappointed if I can't make it to see you guys! (Maybe we can squeeze another one in April?!) ;)

Absolutely Desiree...

As much as I'm already looking forward to May25th... I'll be bursting at the seams in April ! LOL

Hahha me too. 3 months and some change! Can't wait!

Hey Vamassey !

Yes : 11:00 am...:thumbsup2

If you still need to come at 12n that's no problem.... the four of us were still Talking DIS For 2 hours last time! So we'll still be there I'm sure ...

Looking forward to seeing everyone !:cool1:

(HUGS)
Mary

Hi, I won't be able to make this meet. We're going out of town. Thanks for the invitation and please remember me for the next meet!

I just saw this thread, and would love to meet up with others in BR who love all things Disney. Unfortunately I am working all day on the 25th and won't be able to come. Do you meet once a month? I work weekends during the tax season, so I'll be able to join in after April :) Please keep me on your list and updated when the meets will be.

Thanks!

Welcome Jujube and DisneyDreaming !

Yes - Please "Stay Tuned" as they say...

Desiree mentioned doing one in April... We are both headed "home" in May...

So we may try for another get together then.....

Sorry you can't come for February but hope we can meet you both real soon !

:goodvibes

Hey Folks !

it's THIS Saturday ! Just a reminder.....;)

Not sure everyone will see this before Saturday... but if you do.....

Will we be looking for you ?:thumbsup2

HUGS:goodvibes
Mary

Hey guys, I did find out that we have to have Dev to the centroplex by 10:15 so looks like I won't be able to make this one. :( I'll be with you guys in spirit though!

Yes, hopefully so! Yall have a great time though on Saturday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter