Lots of crying.. one beloved Seven Dwarfs set.

bellabambina

Earning My Ears
Hoping someone on ths collectors forum might be of help?..

My daughter is crying after her beloved seven dwarfs set. She got it for Christmas along with Snow White Cottage Playset and her beautiful Snow White doll and now one ferocious family doggie later we have pile of Seven Dwarfs rubble.. the dog got to the Seven Dwarfs Set and I have no idea if he has such an aversion to little guys or was it just someting that appeared to him irresistable, my stupidity leavin the set on the floor most likely th ough..

anyways.. I am desperately looking for the set to replace the damaged one as my 5 year old is devastated.. it is just such a loss for her and her cottage is just so sad without them..

We searched high and low and the only place I can see it occassinally is ebay but I get out-bid each and every time I bid as I simply can't afford to pay bazzylions for it and my top line is 120.00 or so.. and it never really stops there .. sadly.

I was wondering if someone on this honorable forum might have knowledge of where to get it? or something of equal quality?

It has to be posable set, just like the one we had, and it has to have removable shoes and clothes and come with tools that can be also swapped between guys as this is what my little one loved about it. Oh Doc could whistle a tune, it was so sweet, makes me cry still when I think of how cute it was.

Please PM me if you know where to get the set like this. Will truly appreciate.

for feference here is the set that I am looking for..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270724217197&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

It comes with rings and gems , I don't need them in case you have used one set that would go without them as I saved gems before doggie got to them they are kept int eh treasure chaest and this saved their lives. So I only need dwarfs really, not even box or anything, just the guys.

This was the set sold in Disneystores, correct? We quickly sold out of those dwarf sets and we were left with tons of the dwarf houses. And no one wanted the house without the dwarfs.

Did you call WDW?? And DL? They may have the exact same thing, or really close to it.

that same seller has relisted it with free shipping for $115 - I tried to pm you but it won't let me - anyway good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter