Lots of Characters, Lots of Firsts but Lots of Drama: Why We Say NEVER AGAIN!! 3/21

I'm in too popcorn::

hoping the NEVER AGAIN part refers to some of the extended family part or the driving...and not Disney :goodvibes

can't wait to hear all the bad and GOOD too....got to keep it real.

Ok and I see the ticker...so some good stuff happend :yay:

Hey Julie! :welcome: to my TR. You will have to wait and see what the NEVER AGAIN refers to--I think it will be fairly obvious by the end. Of course we were saying it by Day two. :rotfl: (Hint: it is not the driving part and you are right that we do not mean never again to Disney).

Definitely lots of good moments! Some teary moments for me! I just want to be realistic because there were some bad moments too. :headache:

Can't wait to hear about it! I would never even attempt to take a big trip with so many family members, I know I couldn't handle it. You are brave, very brave. :)

To make it easier to skip to posts, I will try to remember to put the jumps in to go to the next post. Otherwise, you can look for the Purple writing, as it will be the posts. I will put my responses in Blue. I also started 10/15 to use Green to highlight Firsts of the trip and Deep Sky Blue to highlight any tips that I thought might be useful to you all. Our Favorites will be in Orange.

Table of Contents:
9/27: Cast of Characters
9/29: OT--Cruise Update
10/02: Traveling to Disney: Day 1
10/02: Traveling to Disney: Day 2, part 1
10/02: Traveling to Disney: Day 2, part 2
10/03: Traveling to Disney: Day 3--We finally arrive!
10/04: Checking In at Coronado Springs Resort
10/04: A Gift and Pictures of our Room and the View--would we ever get to MK?
10/15: We finally make it to MK!! Part 1 Part 2 and
Part 3
10/15: Lilian's First Ride at Disney
10/20: Lilian Meets her first Characters Part Two
10/20: Meeting the Fairies
10/20: Finishing up Day 1: Shopping, Dinner, Goodbye MK and Daily Breakdowns
10/31: Day Two Finally Begins!!
10/31: Pictures of PM, a few of CSR and a purchase
11/19: We arrive at Epcot!!
11/19: Photopass pictures that I forgot to add
12/17: First ride in Epcot and a snack
12/19: Nemo, Bruce, a early birthday present and more characters
12/20: Did we take a break or get lured in by something else?
12/24: Day 2 Continued--do we stay or do we go?
12/27:The end of Day 2--dinner, drama and daily breakdowns
3/21: Day Three Finally Begins!! Our Awe-Inspiring Breakfast

Can't wait to hear about it! I would never even attempt to take a big trip with so many family members, I know I couldn't handle it. You are brave, very brave. :)

:welcome: to my TR!! Glad to have you hear. We were brave! :rotfl: It was a learning experience, that's for sure. :thumbsup2

Let’s begin with a who’s who on this TR:

IMG_6512b.jpg

Photo was taken the first day, on our way out of MK. You can see we were tired and sweaty!​

Me, otherwise known as Stephanie, 29 approaching 30: I am a stay-at-home mom but I am also a graduate student working on my master’s and starting the process of applying for my PhD. Between my daughter, school and home things, I am pretty busy but when I have downtime I like to read, scrapbook, photography and to sew.

DH, 29: He is a Software Engineer and is somewhat of a workaholic. He loves Legos, acting/comedy, college football and anything computers. He is toying with returning to school as well to work on his Master’s but we think it might be a bit crazy trying to cram that into our already busy schedule. He will someday though but he needs to decide which degree will help him the most in the long run.

DD, otherwise known as Lilian or Lily, turned 4 during our trip: She just began preschool when we got home and loves it. Besides school, she loves to dance, draw/paint, play outside, swim and sing. She loves playing with her princess/Tinker Bell/Minnie polly pockets, My Little Ponies and Barbies.

You will also read about the five grandparents, two uncles and one aunt who traveled with us. To preserve their privacy, I will not give their names but refer to them as follows:

*DMIL and DFIL: DH’s parents and this was their first trip to Disney
*Dad: my Dad :laughing: and this was his second trip
*DGM and DGP: DBF’s parents, my honorary parents as they treat me as a daughter and Lilian as their grandchild. DGM is the Disney Master who planned mine and DH’s first trip.
*DBIL: DH’s younger brother and this was his first trip to Disney.
*DBF and DBFH: My Best Friend and her Husband

It was a large group--four first timers, three second timers, one third timer and too many trips to count for three of them. Why they never bought into DVC is beyond me, as it would have definitely paid off for them!!

Up Next: The Journey Down to Disney

Great intro!! You guys do look a little schweaty!!:rotfl: Adorable though!! I don't know of it's the sky or the photo, but I don't think I've ever seen the spires of the castle look so turquoise! They are really vibrant!

Wanting more!!:thumbsup2

Hey Steph, Im here! Im so glad you are doing the TR. Great introduction. I loved the first pic. Cant wait to hear more.

Hi Stephanie! I'm here too! I'm so glad you started at TR - I was was watching for you to start one!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip! Yeah for another trip next year! :banana:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter