Lost my Passporter

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
I have lost my DL Passporter. I hadn't even finished reading it yet.
I know-TOTAL CHAOS.....My DD even asked if we could still go .

I could write a book about WDW. I would call it "How to Experience WDW with Three Whiny Kids and Not End Up in Jail" Sounds like a New York Times best seller.... Anyway, I digress.

This is my first DL trip.
I have reprinted all of my hotel and flight stuff, and I can manage without the envelope stuff. But being the overplanner that I am, I still need to research my touring plan or "The Plan" as DH calls it.

I am left with a few options. Should I re-buy it, purchase a UG or buy Ridemax or any combination of the three? I really don't have enough ride knowledge to make up my own plan. What do you all think?

Sorry to hear about losing your passporter. We have the UG and passporter for DL. Any informaiton you need PM me and I will try to help out.

I guess I need info on any ride that is not at WDW. Is that info anywhere?

I have a Passporter as well that I bought last year, while it did have some nifty stuff in it I don't think it had really anything in it that I didn't see mentioned on these boards in some reference or another. I bought Ridemax last week and made ride plans for my upcoming trip but I think I will be using them as a guideline more than a strict touring schedule because ridemax left me alot of open time in my schedule that I didn't like But they had some really cool tips such as where to watch the parades and etc. Anyhow...look up Hydroguy on here he has some excellent tips that you can print out that can help you plan your ride time well. Good luck & if you need any info from pp or ridemax just pm me I'd be happy to help :woohoo:

Thanks all. I read some ride info that Hydroguy shared on another thread. I think it is what I needed. I might see if I can check out the UG from the library and see if it adds any info. I feel like I am behind in my planning. We have been collecting our papers for an adoption since December, so I have been busy.

I could write a book about WDW. I would call it "How to Experience WDW with Three Whiny Kids and Not End Up in Jail" Sounds like a New York Times best seller.... Anyway, I digress.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Anyways, my opinion is... unless you are a planning freak like me, just get your info from the boards and skip buying another book.

RideMax is nice, but I can't give you an opinion about it with 3 kids. It's just DH and me.

BTW, I love your name. I wish I could name a girl Anabelle, but our last name has the same "el" sound as belle so it wouldn't sound right. We decided on Analiese (or Analise) instead.

Amber,
I love that name. We are adopting a little girl from El Salvador. We are thinking of Analise as her name. I love it. My daughter is Andréa and I am Ana, so we are trying to stay with A's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter