lost camera bag @disneyland, Nov 28

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by disneylandthxgivn'10, Dec 1, 2010.

1. disneylandthxgivn'10

disneylandthxgivn'10 Earning My Ears

hey, we lost a camera bag containing a nikon camera and a cannon video camera at Disneyland on Sunday Nov 28, 2010. We left it in the Buzz Lightyear ride at approximately 11:45am. We remembered and returned maybe 10 minutes (at most) later, but no one had turned it in. It had all our pictures from Thanksgiving day through Sunday on it. It was our adopted daughter's first time at Disneyland and we are just heart broken over it. If we could only get the SD cards back we would be happy- all those family pictures gone. If someone picked it up please send it back to us, as we will never get another chance to go there.
    Mailing address: D. Harris, P.O. Box 2527, Asheboro, NC 27204
    Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

2. DisneyKevin

DisneyKevin Kelvis Moderator

Wishing you good luck.

Hope the person that found it sees this.

3. LilGMom

LilGMom <font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li

Check out the site www.ifoundyourcamera.net to see if anyone found it. There have been some great success stories on that site. Hope you get your camera back.

4. wdwfreeksince88

wdwfreeksince88 Only An Hour From The House Of Mouse

Wishing your luck in finding it. Also I thought it was neat to see someone from Asheboro on here. That is my original home town. If your ever at WDW let us know we are just a stones throw away!!