Wow, so sorry to hear that news. I am sure it is so frustrating to you both physically and mentally since you were already prepared for it. That happened to me too. They cancelled the surgery but as I kept getting sicker I called the office and the one day the nurse pract. heard how horribly I sounded and was breathing. (The one tumor was crushing my trachea). So she put the dr. on the phone to listen to me breathe. He told me to come in. He looked at me again and I ended up on his emergency surgery list which bumped me up about 2 weeks I think. I definetly would call and report any more worsening symptoms. Also can you tell them to put you on the list for any cancellations. I know they need to book the or time, but if your pre op is cleared inthe specific time period you might have a chance of being bumped up. Has this surgeon seen your latest er results etc? Did you have the ca 125 blood test? I would be pretty mad at the surgeons surgery scheduler. I got to know them pretty well where I was with 7 operations in 1 year plus my sons too with the one same surgeon. I know this is your third dr. so I guess you are willing to stick with him/her and wait it out? Hang in there! Sending you thoughts and prayers. Wishing you all the best.