Losing Pounds or Losing My Mind for Disney 05/2016 PTR

Well, I'll join in! Good luck in your journey to a lighter and brighter Disney trip! I'm *hoping* to go in May also for my birthday and DS birthday. I've actually booked it! I'm not sure if I can go due to work and other things, but I'm using it as a goal for my own weight loss. I don't have as much to lose as you, but I would like to lose 20+ pounds (not sure that will happen before May).

I have been doing little challenges which have helped me so far. One was to not eat several things for one week. I figure I can do almost anything for a week. The challenge included no sodas, no bread, no pasta, no red meat, eat citrus daily, drink 64 oz water daily, etc. It wasn't too hard and I found that after that week, my cravings were gone for sweets and carbs!!! So I'm continuing on with avoiding sweets and limiting bread/pasta but not eliminating it altogether.

So maybe you can pick something (just one thing) and try to avoid it for just 7 days. I find for me that saying I won't eat xyz for my entire diet sets me up for failure, so just avoiding it for a short time, I find that I will crave it less and then I try to limit it after that so I don't get the cravings back!!!

I'm setting small goals. This month my goal was to get below the weight I was before my major surgery last year. I had gained weight before surgery, so it wasn't a big amount. I have met that goal!!! Woot! I have another mini goal set up for February in my head, and I will work toward that.

Small steps will get you there--don't beat yourself up over the small things. Make sure you exercise regularly and drink lots of water (I know you don't like it--try one of those infuser bottles--add fruit it really helps). Besides, exercising will get you in shape for Disney!!!
I really like the idea of weekly goals. I can keep a goal for a week!

Popping in to see how things are going for you! Just know we're all rooting for you and thinking of you!

Well, look at all my friends.....I don't post for over a week and you all are there for each other and supporting each other. I'm absolutely thrilled I've helped us all become friends!! Wow....I think I'm just going to let that sink in for a minute......pixiedust:

So, today I'm down 2lbs on my official weigh-in day. I'll take it. I'm having a harder time with my eating lately, but I think that has to do with PMS!! Yep, you would have thought menopause would have kicked in by now, but nope! Grrrrrr! 2lbs lost is not 2lbs gained, so it's great!!! I wonder if dropping my insulin affects my hunger. Ok, who am I kidding? I'm not really hungry, I just have had the munchies recently. My gym attendance has, quite honestly, sucked! :worried: Last week I pulled my back out and had a hard time walking around doing everyday stuff let alone trying to walk at the gym. I know it's the best thing for me, but it just didn't happen. It's been sooooo cold as well. Who feels like getting all sweaty just to go back out in the 10 degree weather? Not me. Stress from work has been getting to me lately as well. I just feel like nothing I do is good enough, even though I'm sure it's just my perception and not reality. An example of that was today. Part of my job is testifying in court (I am a child support agent --- I determine child support amounts) and we are supposed to dress up a bit for court --- you know, no jeans, tshirts, etc. Well, this past weekend I bought a black blazer at Goodwill (along with other stuff --- great sale this weekend on shoes.....anyways.....). I thought that would dress me up a bit. I went to put it on this morning and it just didn't look right ---- it was not me at all and it's important to me to feel comfortable. I still had new shoes, dress slacks and a nice top with a long necklace. I wore my hair down and I thought looked very nice. As we were walking out of the office on the way to court I told Agent Ritchie (the mentor) and Agent Arnold (a fellow court trainee) about my blazer purchase but that I just wasn't comfortable. Anyways, we get to court and Agent Ritchie looks at me and says "you should have gone with the blazer" REALLY??!!! Talk about making me feel bad about myself. All I could think of was since I'm wearing short sleeves that my arms must look really fat. A person just shouldn't say stuff like that to another person. I was so upset that I asked the Assistant Attorney General if I looked appropriate and she told me of course I did. She also wanted to know who said anything to me. I told her and she told me to just not worry about it, I was fine. Maybe I was over sensitive, but when you already feel fat, you don't need someone putting their two cents in.

Changes are happening in my household!! My husband is switching jobs after 27 YEARS with the same company. He is currently the Service Manager for a fuel company. That means he delivers oil/propane, digs ditches to set fuel lines, services burners, heaters, etc and this time of year in Maine it is sooooo very cold. He's not young anymore either (52) and decided he's had enough of that type of work. He applied and got offered a job at Lowe's for a full time Plumbing Department Manager. It's a decrease in pay, but the other benefits sure do outweigh that! The store is here in town so that means he will no longer drive an hour to go to work and an hour to get home. The hours will be set in stone ---- none of this working until the furnace is fixed, being salaried and not getting paid for the overtime he puts in. Oh, he'll keep his Class B driver's license, hazzard certificate and some other thing I can't remember right now because you really never know, but I think it will be so much better. He gave his notice last night via email and went in today to start working out his two week notice. Well, the owner has countered with this offer if he stays until the end of April "50% more in pay and 6 weeks paid severance when he does leave". That would be some major money, folks, but would it be worth it? Both of us are thinking no, but we'll have to talk more tonight. Number one concern is I really don't think Lowe's would be willing to wait until the end of April to get him on board. He's been looking for over a year now for a new job and this is really the only solid nibble he's had. I don't think we should blow this chance. Who knows if another will come along.

My lovely Victoria has been accepted by yet another college. Great, huh? Yeah, but she had been all decided on which college and now it's back to the "I don't know" phase. Ugh!!!! Driving me nuts!!! The new semester started today and she now has to take Algebra 2. She failed and dropped out the first time around and she has to pass this time. All the schools she applied for are in Maine, so she'll still be close by. Teen girls.....ugh!!!

Another big decision we did is to take out a personal loan to pay off the DVC loan. I had another 8 1/2 years to pay (we had financed with DVC for 10 years at 12% apr). By taking this loan, it's a 5 year loan at 7% which will save us approximately $6,000 in interest alone. It's going to be an increase of my monthly payments by about $50, but to save all that other money in interest, it's going to be worth it. Now that it's paid off with DVC my name can be added to the deed. See, when we first bought we only used Peter's info due to my credit score being not so great. That made only his name valid to go on the deed. Currently I'm just considered an "associate" which means I have no member benefits such as discounts or the ability to go to the Top of the World Lounge without him. I pay for it, and have been paying for it for over 1 1/2 years now so I really should be the member. I am waiting for transfer papers to be sent from DVC now. Patience is not one of my virtues!!!

I'll be doing replies in a little bit. I actually have to get some work done (imagine that!!!)

Hello!
My name is Tracy and I am, also, trying to loose weight before my August trip (199 days to be exact!!). I am doing Weight Watchers on line. Tomorrow will be my first weigh in day. At this point, ANY weight lost would be great! This seems like the best thread to find support. Progress with weight loss is always filled with highs and lows. I like, the idea of finding support here, with fellow Disney fans!! Keep up the good work, and congratulations of the reduction in insulin!

Hi Tracy!!! Thanks for joining in this madness!! :welcome: Are you enjoying doing WW online? How did you do on the weigh in?? Please share with all of us. I'm so glad you are enjoying my thread. Believe me, I am no writer, but I try to have it entertaining. I know I'm really enjoying each of you and your input. It's more fun to do this together.....not that it's fun, though......

One more thing...
We are DVC members, too. Our home resort is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Kidani is a great option. We prefer it over Jambo House. I can help if you need more information!

How long have you been DVC members? Oh, you are lucky to be at AKL!! The only thing available to us in our price range was Saratoga Springs. It really doesn't appeal to me as far as theming goes, but hey, it was a foot in the door, right? I did cancel our waitlist, so OKW it is!!! I love how you are willing to share your knowledge. Hopefully NEXT year AKL will happen.

Last night was weigh-in number two for me. I lost 1.2 for a total of 6.6 in two weeks. Hope everyone is doing well on their diets!!

Yahooooooooooo!!!!!! Amazing!! You are doing so well. That is so awesome!!!

Congrats on reducing your diabetes meds. :cheer2:Good luck with your weight loss this week! :thumbsup2

Didn't do too bad, I think.....keep on swimming, keep on swimming, keep on swimming....

Well, I'll join in! Good luck in your journey to a lighter and brighter Disney trip! I'm *hoping* to go in May also for my birthday and DS birthday. I've actually booked it! I'm not sure if I can go due to work and other things, but I'm using it as a goal for my own weight loss. I don't have as much to lose as you, but I would like to lose 20+ pounds (not sure that will happen before May).
I have been doing little challenges which have helped me so far. One was to not eat several things for one week. I figure I can do almost anything for a week. The challenge included no sodas, no bread, no pasta, no red meat, eat citrus daily, drink 64 oz water daily, etc. It wasn't too hard and I found that after that week, my cravings were gone for sweets and carbs!!! So I'm continuing on with avoiding sweets and limiting bread/pasta but not eliminating it altogether.
So maybe you can pick something (just one thing) and try to avoid it for just 7 days. I find for me that saying I won't eat xyz for my entire diet sets me up for failure, so just avoiding it for a short time, I find that I will crave it less and then I try to limit it after that so I don't get the cravings back!!!
I'm setting small goals. This month my goal was to get below the weight I was before my major surgery last year. I had gained weight before surgery, so it wasn't a big amount. I have met that goal!!! Woot! I have another mini goal set up for February in my head, and I will work toward that.
Small steps will get you there--don't beat yourself up over the small things. Make sure you exercise regularly and drink lots of water (I know you don't like it--try one of those infuser bottles--add fruit it really helps). Besides, exercising will get you in shape for Disney!!!

Well Hello!!!!! So nice of you to join us!!!:yay: Ok, so when is your birthday?? You said May but not the date. I think it's so cool that you've already booked your birthday trip even though things aren't final yet. When would your dates be? Where would you stay? Any plans on ADR's or rides yet? Please share the details. I enjoy reading about other's plans. I love your idea of little goals/challenges! Sometimes smaller goals are the way we need to tackle something. BUT......You said NO SODA for one week. Nope....not giving that one up. I will fight until the end for my Diet Coke. I know it's silly, but it's my thing!! :drinking1I LOVE THIS SMILEY!!!

Popping in to see how things are going for you! Just know we're all rooting for you and thinking of you!

You are too sweet!!! I'm doing fine, as you can read in my post prior to this one. Thank you for your continued support and caring. I'm here for all of you, too!!!

So, today I'm down 2lbs on my official weigh-in day
Congratulations! I've lost a couple of lbs, but this snowstorm has turned me into a slug, except for some snow shoveling. I did work out today so back to it!

My lovely Victoria has been accepted by yet another college.
Congrats! The whole college thing is stressful. My oldest just started medical school--I thought college acceptances were stressful, until he was waiting on med school acceptances! My youngest just started college at the local community college and he's doing well. Good luck with Algebra II--I loved algebra!

My birthday is on the 19th and my youngest's is on the 25th, so I'm sort of planning a Mom/Son trip. He and I like to tour similarly--DH on the other hand likes to "take it easy" (ie never wants to get to the parks early). It will be fun if I can make it work. I figure I can always get deposits back if things don't work out!

I'm here!!! I am excited to hear about which resort you end up in and how it goes! Getting up at 2:30am for Disney? Go girl! I'll be cheering you on in your journey, too!:cheer2:

OMG!!! I just remembered you guys really don't know about my eating habits, do you? Everyone around me knows how I am, so I didn't bother saying anything. :confused:

* NO COFFEE FOR ME, but I am a HUGE Diet Coke drinker!! :drinking: Hey, it's better than plain Coke (not taste-wise, but it's better for me.) I know, I've read reports where that stuff will kill me eventually, but I love it. I HATE WATER!! The only times I will drink water is if I am really, really thirsty and it's really, really hot out. I actually tried to go soda free when I have my lap-band surgery, but that didn't work well, either. Oh, I didn't drink soda during that time, but the lap band was a horrible experience for me.

I, am so glad I found your thread! I am joining in. My name is Michele. I, too, am overweight and know I have to do something to motivate me to do so! This thread and all the wonderful people who are posting is going to be a huge help! Not only are you all going through similar diet issues but you all love Disney as much as me! And I too am a huge Diet Coke drinker. Like you, I have never cared for coffee and do not drink it. The diet pop is my addiction. :crazy:

Sometimes you can't physically see a difference, and the scale doesn't see a change..but inside you're healthier. Your body is thanking you ::yes:: It's easy to get discouraged. Sooo easy. Why is it so hard to feel good about ourselves and about what we DO accomplish? Like how you had 6 out of 7 days eating good and sticking with your diet and healthy living plans. 6 whole days, in a row, now isn't that something to celebrate? I know you have a weight lose goal. But that goal isn't due to be accomplished until May. Week one may be over, and for the most part you've stuck with your plans. Walking around the track with your daughter (who looks up to you) and eating healthy. You're doing awesome. So you didn't lose any actual weight. But you're getting healthier....just imagine how much healthier you'll be for your husband and daughter. And for years to come you and your daughter can think of how this was the time you stuck it out and didn't give up. And to celebrate you get a Disney vacation with all the delicious snacks and desserts and meals you want :thumbsup2 It's so easy to give up. But we on the Disboards are here for you. To be that voice of reason when all you wanna do is give up. So here's to another healthy week of eating, minimal snacking, bland breakfast sandwiches and many walks around the track ;) I know it's upsetting. But smile because you've gotten your first week done. The first few weeks are the hardest! You got this! :woohoo:We're here for the hard times, and for the good times! We will celebrate each accomplishment little and big! Virtual hugs :grouphug:

What a wonderful post! :love:This is the wonderful support that I am joining in for. :flower1:

I know how discouraging it can be when weigh ins go poorly... but you're making real progress! When I have 0 pounds of loss, I always tell myself... the old me probably would have gained here! Good job for me not putting any pounds on ;-) Maybe that will help you. Also, you have to broaden your focus beyond just the number on the scale. Eating healthy and exercise has so so many benefits that will never show up on the scale-- in the form of more years on this wonderful earth, and a happier, healthier body while you're here! It can be hard, but you have to find some positive thing to hold in your heart when the going gets tough. We're here for you!

I love this thread and how positive and supportive everyone is! :cloud9:

I'm in!! I'm the same height and almost the same weight as you Ann. I have a little more time to lose since we aren't planning our Disney trip until September 2017, but I have a 2 year old that I want to be here for so that is my main motivation. Looking forward to all the tips and support :flower1:

I, too, am not going back to Disney until 2017. I do not have any definite plans, just dreams right now of heading back. I was last there in February 2014.

I have been a lurker for years, and have just started posting. I told myself I needed to join in, as I Love Disney So Much! Don't get discouraged, you did a great job this week! Lots of good choices made!:dogdance: I have put on 40lbs in the last two years, unfortunately,putting me at 240:sad2:. I also have thyroid problems. I told myself I was going to start my weight loss on January 1st, but I am a Huge Procrastinator! I started this week, and made it three days before I fell off the wagon again:sad:. Hoping to start up again tomorrow. I love hearing about your story, and knowing I'm not the only one struggling with weight. I also have a 15yr old son that was diagnosed with diabetes in September. So we are learning about lows. I Love that you have chickens! That is so cool! I wish you good luck over the weekend, and hope you have a good weigh in on Monday!

DHare, some of your thoughts could have been written by me. I love Disney and just need the help to lose weight! I am so glad we can work on our goals together.

Great idea to set small weekly goals. I plan to do this!

Hi Michele!!! Welcome on board. Everyone here is wonderful and I'm so glad I started this thread for me as well as everyone else. I'm sure we'd love to know more about you such as your family and when your next trip is!!! Please feel free to share as much as you would like. :welcome: :dogdance: :dogdance:

I am joining in. My name is Michele.
Welcome--Join in and lets do this!

Diet Coke drinker. Like you, I have never cared for coffee and do not drink it. The diet pop is my addiction. :crazy:
I've started drinking the Deer Park Sparkling water with flavoring. No sugar or aspartame but it is still bubbly and I find it more satisfying than water and much better for you than diet soda (which I still drink sometimes--I haven't kicked the habit.)

I'm here and following along!
I love that you're working on getting your weight under control for the trip! It sounds like you're definitely moving in the right direction, and I'm excited to see good things happening for you!!

Hi Michele!!! Welcome on board. Everyone here is wonderful and I'm so glad I started this thread for me as well as everyone else. I'm sure we'd love to know more about you such as your family and when your next trip is!!! Please feel free to share as much as you would like. :welcome: :dogdance: :dogdance:

Thanks for the welcome.

Just a little bit about me - I am a middle school teacher. I teach 8th grade. I have two children of my one. My oldest is my son who is currently a freshman in college. He is going to a community college in our town and living at home. My daughter is 12. She is in 7th grade.
My husband and I have been married 28 years. Our 30th anniversary will be in May 2017.

Life over the years has just taken a toll on my body which has been brought on by poor eating habits and lack of exercise on my part. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life and know I need to just change my habits to see results. So, here I am following along with you all to help motivate me. I do think this thread will be great incentive for my efforts.

Just after reading all the posts up to now, has already helped. Yesterday, I was reading through this thread during one of the times in the day I normally snack. But instead of snacking, I read the thread and did not snack!

Welcome--Join in and lets do this!

I've started drinking the Deer Park Sparkling water with flavoring. No sugar or aspartame but it is still bubbly and I find it more satisfying than water and much better for you than diet soda (which I still drink sometimes--I haven't kicked the habit.)

Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to try it. The sparkling water might just be the thing I need to kick the diet pop habit!

So, hi I’m Ann and I’m a pasta-holic!! Yep, I ate pasta for lunch….from Pizza Hut….a whole lot of it…..and a piece of garlic bread…..with cheese…….popcorn:::drinking1

I am now stuffed to the point of being uncomfortable….Go ME!!!! I couldn’t help it, I was craving it and it’s that time of the month, so I just gave in! On the plus side, I’m not eating supper tonight and I’m working at Party City, so I’ll have the chance to get a little exercise in by walking around tonight. :Pinkbounc

How is everyone else doing?? It’s Friday! Yay!!!

I’ve made a decision on where we are staying in Disney. We are going with Old Key West. :dance3:You all know I was flip-flopping on whether to keep the AKL waitlist and I just don’t want to. I really love the idea of having 2 queen size beds in the studio at OKW and not just one bed, one pull out. Victoria and I won’t have to fight over the bed because you know that’s what would have happened. Now I will be figuring out what area/building to request. I really don’t want to be on the first floor as snakes can find their way onto the patio and in my room. NO, NO NO!!! :faint: I do not like snakes and do not want to share a room with one. I know, I’ve rarely read about snakes getting into the rooms, but I’m just being cautious. I want to be in Building 62 to be close to the Hospitality House and transportation. That is one of the buildings that have an elevator. I think it will be the easiest with all of our issues ---- Victoria with her back, Peter with his recent foot surgery and me with my gout. Yep, I have gout….on my right foot, in my second toe. All due to my PCP not noticing the broken toe for MONTHS!!!! Ugh!!!! I’ll need to call Member Services and see what verification they need in order to put in a medical request. Speaking of Member Services, I did get the transfer paperwork that we need in order to get my name on the deed for our DVC. We completed it and faxed it back already so now we are waiting for further instructions. I’m hoping this can get done before our trip in May. There is a little tiny hitch-that-may-not-be-a-hitch-but-we-really-don’t-know-yet…..Peter’s new job may not let him take a vacation so soon after starting. He’s going in for orientation tomorrow morning but doesn’t really start until February 8th. I’m hoping he can find out soon about his availability to go. It wouldn’t really change our plans, I would just have to cancel his flights, but everything else would remain the same. We can’t get a cheaper room as we are in the cheapest there is ---- a studio. Our ADR’s will have to go from 3 people to 2, but I don’t think the restaurants make a big deal out of that. I haven’t made fast passes yet, so that’s not a big deal. Victoria and I have travelled alone before, so it really doesn’t bother me much, although I’d miss my hubby! I just want to know….it’s the superplanner in me! Oh, I decided that I need a new suitcase….just because. I really want a carry-on size as I’m sick of my rolling duffle bag. That thing falls over and it’s annoying. We have a salvage and surplus store about 20 minutes away and they usually have luggage starting at $15. I’m planning on going there next week to see if I can find one. That’s where I bought my husband’s suitcase 2 years ago. It’s purple. It’s cute. :earseek:

**** Side note……why is photobucket down for maintenance?? I want to use it!!! :cloud9:

I’ve been slowly working on September 2015 Disney trip’s scrapbook. I really wanted to show you a couple of the pages I’ve finished, but alas, Photobucket is being a poophead! I’m actually going through it pretty quickly as I’m not detailing it as well as I normally would. I’m glad my Mom had a good time because I really didn’t. I ended up in the ER at Celebration Hospital one morning…..ok, I probably have to let you know the story, huh? Well, TMI I don’t enjoy the monthly cycles. :sad: They hurt! They are gross! And you would think if I don’t plan on having any more kids, God would make it so I stop having cycles……..but, I digress……So, anyways, I asked my doctor for a pill that you can take for 5 days that will prevent you from having your period during a specific week and once you stop taking them, you’ll start again. I was due to be on my cycle the week we were at Disney and nope, I refused to be denied the hot tub and pool and walk around with a mattress between my legs during my vacation. (Again, TMI) After about 3 days I was in pain, I MEAN PAIN!!! :crazy2: Pain so much that I couldn’t take it anymore and I went to the lobby and had them arrange transportation to Celebration Hospital. So here I am with Peter going to the ER in Disney at 6am!! Victoria stayed with my Mom at the resort. Ugh!!! After an MRI, etc, it was determined that I had a reaction to that damn pill and I was to stop taking it immediately. Yes, I did it to myself, but who knew I would be the one to have a reaction to that pill! I did get some pain meds so that we didn’t waste a park day and I believe we were back at the resort around 10am heading to Epcot. And yes, before you ask, old Auntie Flo visited shortly thereafter. :sad2:

Yeah…..that wasn’t the only emergency of the trip, but I’ll save that story for later. Sorry for the lack of photos. I blame Photobucket!!!

Welcome--Join in and lets do this! I've started drinking the Deer Park Sparkling water with flavoring. No sugar or aspartame but it is still bubbly and I find it more satisfying than water and much better for you than diet soda (which I still drink sometimes--I haven't kicked the habit.)

Ok, goal for this week ---- drink one sparkling water instead of one Diet Coke.....anyone with me???

I'm here and following along!
I love that you're working on getting your weight under control for the trip! It sounds like you're definitely moving in the right direction, and I'm excited to see good things happening for you!!

Yay!!! Sarah is here. It's a party now!!! :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome. Just a little bit about me - I am a middle school teacher. I teach 8th grade. I have two children of my one. My oldest is my son who is currently a freshman in college. He is going to a community college in our town and living at home. My daughter is 12. She is in 7th grade.
My husband and I have been married 28 years. Our 30th anniversary will be in May 2017.
Life over the years has just taken a toll on my body which has been brought on by poor eating habits and lack of exercise on my part. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life and know I need to just change my habits to see results. So, here I am following along with you all to help motivate me. I do think this thread will be great incentive for my efforts.
Just after reading all the posts up to now, has already helped. Yesterday, I was reading through this thread during one of the times in the day I normally snack. But instead of snacking, I read the thread and did not snack! Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to try it. The sparkling water might just be the thing I need to kick the diet pop habit!

I am so glad to hear that the thread is helping you out already, Michele!! I did start reading your last TR, but haven't gotten very far yet. So far, it's awesome!! I can tell you are from the Midwest ---- you say pop, I say soda. It's so funny how different regions of the same country have different words. Keep up the good work!!:yay:

Good luck with the sparkling water! If you decide you like it you should invest in a soda stream-- we go crazy for ours!

Hello my peeps!! :stitch: What’s up?? Me? Oh I’m down another 2 lbs for this week, so that’s now a total of 4lbs. :worship:Slow and steady will win the race, right? Goodness I hope so. As I’ve said in my last post, I’ve been working on my September 2015 scrapbook to Disney and I wanted to share a couple of pictures:

I love this page!!! This is one of the best memories of the trip. We were at 1900 Park Fare and once Cinderella and Prince Charming finished their waltz, Prince came over and asked my Mom to dance. OMG!! This was amazing! She looked so happy and it was so awesome to watch her. I hadn’t seen her dance since my dad died. Truly magical!

This is the day that Mom came off the monorail and some little puke kid ran in front of her and made her trip. The family didn’t even stop to see if she was ok. I was sooooooo pissed!!! What a mess of a day that was, but being the good little scrapbooker, I got it on film!

I also wanted to share some photos I got off the internet of Old Key West……so beautiful. I’m really glad I let our wait list go for AKL. I’m very excited to stay here and I think I’m really going to love the “beach” theme of the resort!!

Doesn’t it look amazing??!! I’m sooo excited!!

100 days from today!!! :dogdance:pixiedust::yay::dogdance:

Remember how I told you all I wanted a new carry-on suitcase? Well, guess what I found yesterday at Goodwill ------ a carryon. It looks practically brand new. And you know the best part? I GOT IT FOR $6!!! :yay:Yep, 6 whole dollars!!! And I had my 10% discount card so it ended up being $5.70!! I brought it home, wiped it all over with the Lysol wipes and it is ready for packing. Oh, I’ve got to put a luggage tag on it, but still it’s ready. Here it is…..cute, huh??

So, how is everyone doing?? The thread is awfully quiet right now? Everyone just plan sick of winter yet?? Hope to hear from you all soon!! :surfweb: :coffee:

OK, I SWEAR THESE PICTURES ARE STRAIGHT ON PHOTOBUCKET!!!! GRRRRRR

Love your pictures, especially your mom and Prince Charming! Congrats on the 2# drop!! I lost .6 this week for a total of 7.6.

Ann! I found your latest report. All because you commented on another TR I am following. Sorry I am late getting to the party.

I wish I could do the DVC. Someday I will. Old Key West and Saratoga Springs are the ones I look at.

Hard to believe Victoria is 18. Time just keeps going.

I need to lose weight too. I haven't joined weight watchers but have been considering it. I have a Disneyland trip planned for end of June. Would love to be down 20 pounds by then. Still far from ideal weight but better than where I am now. Weekends derail me.

Now that I found your ptr I will be following along.

Congrats on the 2 lbs! That's so awesome!

I love that Prince Charming asked your mom to dance - that's awesome!!

Those OKW pictures are beautiful! I don't know if I've ever seen pictures of OKW, but it looks like an amazingly beautiful place to stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter