Los Angeles

Aunt KatKat

Mouseketeer
Does anyone think or know if Disney is ever going to sail out of LA again for points south? I don't do cold, and sailing out of LA was a dream come true.

Not Panama cruises, but 7 day type stuff.

Any ideas? Thank you for any response

Katherine

There are DISers here who know more.

But I don't think so.

It bumms me out. :sad:

On a slightly bright note, there is a 2 day to nowhere out of San Diego in 2014. Just a way for me to get in my DCL fix. It's just like staying on property and visiting Disneyland...$ wise.

They didn't sell well, they had problems with having to cancel/stop going to ports in Mexico because of the instability in the area. This happened to us. You'll see repositioning type-stuff but it seems that even with all of their research before beginning the sailings it didn't seem to be a viable long term option. I also think they didn't market them much/well. In combination with Disneyland they may have had better success.

Sorry. I'd say "not for the foreseeable future". You'll just have to trek here to Florida in the meantime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter