Looking forward to our first trip

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by mommyk8, Jan 1, 2009.

1. mommyk8

mommyk8 Earning My Ears

Well technically it isn't my first trip but it will be my daughters. I haven't been to WDW for over 15 years and can't wait to go back with her. She is 3 years old and we are debating about going aver her 4th birthday or 5th birthday. It will depend on her height I think.
    Anyway Just wanted to say Hi to all the DISers.

Kate

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aceys_h0ney

aceys_h0ney DIS Veteran

Welcome to DIS! Whenever you decide to go I am sure your daughter will have a great time!

4. patches07

patches07 DIS Veteran

Welcome to DIS! :woohoo: Happy planning :woohoo: and a Happy new Year :goodvibes

5. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

6. martyshoney

martyshoney princess in training mom

Welcome! We were there 2 years ago for my DD's 5th birthday (her 7th one is in 5 days, sniff sniff) and it was AWESOME!!!! When I made my reservations I let them know it was her birthday so she of course got her button and every meal we had she got a cupcake at, the entire week! On her birthday we had breakfast at the castle, then we went to the BBB at Downtown Disney, she got to ride in the nose of the monorail, and when we got back to our room that night she balloons from Cinderella and Prince Charming and a message waiting on the phone from Micky & Minnie. It truly was a PERFECT day, I will never forget it, even if she does!!

7. ObsessedwiththeMouse

ObsessedwiththeMouse <font color=blue>Diehard <b>Packers</b> fan, <i>bu

Welcome welcome!

We went for our daughter's 3rd birthday (She is now 7). Unfortunately, Hurricane Francis decided to show up ON her birthday, so her party was in our Polynesian room. ;)

I love celebrating birthday's at WDW. I'm sure you guys will have a great time!!

8. cscott

cscott Earning My Ears

Sounds like a wonderful time.

9. JeffM624

JeffM624 Earning My Ears

Enjoy! When our older son turned 8 in WDW, we got a button for him. He got a bunch of stickers and other free stuff. We were going between Fantasyland and Frontierland. They were moving Micky (with his security team). One of them saw his button. They stopped so Micky could greet him and take pictures. We have a wonderful picture of Mickey and his bodyguard :lmao:

10. ECVMommy

ECVMommy Earning My Ears

It will be fun no matter when you choose to go. We are going this June with our 3 kids and it has been 15 years for us as well. Have fun planning it.

11. bob6sims

bob6sims Mouseketeer

What a great way to spend a birthday.....at WDW :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Have fun planning it all, your daughter will love it princess: :wizard: