Looking for yellow ribbon sticker for Mom's car

crazyforgoofy

Finally - Isabella's forever Mom! 9/08/05
My nephew, Chris is a Lance Corporal in the USMC. He's headed for scary assignment in an extra scary part of Iraq in a few weeks. My mother would like to have one of the yellow ribbon stickers we've seen on vehicles , the one that goes on a door or back of a van and has the servicemember's name on it. I have no idea where to look but I'd like to get one for her and one for each of Chris's parents. Does anyone know where I can order or purchase them?

Thanks.:wave2:

We have the magnetic yellow ribbons and the red,white & blue ones available in our area (Ft Hood). What we did was use a sharpie marker and right loved ones name and unit on it. If you are interested just PM me and I can help you out.

We found them in the MWR office, as well as Family Support on our base.

Thank you! We live somewhat near Ft. Leonard Wood and my hubby is an old Marine (disabled from Vietnam) so we have base privileges. Perhaps I can find them there. If not I'll take you up on your kind offer Dcat2u!

I'm also selling them for a fund raiser for our FSG

We have several different ones

Yellow ribbon:
Support our Troops
Pray for our Troops

Red/White/Blue
One Nation Under God
God Bless the USA

Black:
POW

If you are interested, you can pm me and I would be more than happy to assist you!

Thanks Auggietina, I'm looking for plain yellow magnetic ones on which we can put Christopher's name and unit. Can you get those? I need blank ones in order to do that, I think.

I got one today actually at AC Moore craft store. It was not blank but there was room to write in a name. It was $3.99. I am worried that somene around my area may steal it though. They have already stole my red white and blue Mickey head. So sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter