Looking for the best dish on property...

Huggups

Mouseketeer
namely the best Shrimp & Grits. I had this dish at HBD a couple of years ago and it was delish! Any recommendations on which restaurant on Disney property with the best version of this dish? I'm finding it on GFC and Narcoosee's menus. Anywhere else? I'm leaning towards Narcoosee's because I had the best fish I've ever had at WDW at that restaurant. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Narcoosee's was ok. The shrimp was really fresh, but the overall flavor didn't WOW me. I've had some pretty good shrimp & grits at local places in the south. Haven't been to GFC.

Fulton's Crab House in DTD also has Shrimp & Grits on their menu as well. Believe it's somewhere around $30.00. Never had it as I detest the dish being from Florida (not sure why just do) though I see people ordering it all the time there.

namely the best Shrimp & Grits. I had this dish at HBD a couple of years ago and it was delish! Any recommendations on which restaurant on Disney property with the best version of this dish? I'm finding it on GFC and Narcoosee's menus. Anywhere else? I'm leaning towards Narcoosee's because I had the best fish I've ever had at WDW at that restaurant. Any thoughts?
BlueZoo has a version of Shrimp & Grits with Okra & Bacon Butter.

VooDoo Shrimp at House of Blues is also sublime, but served with cornbread, not grits.

Wow! :disrocks: So many great recommendations! Now to choose because I can't afford all of them. :scratchin

Do they still have the prawn and grits at HBD? I had it last year and was looking forward to it again but I don't see it on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter