Looking for the 2007 Disney Dining Plan brochure

pennypooh

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to find a link to the 2007 Disney Dining Plan brochure so I can compare it to the pocket version that was posted here and see where the differences are...make corrections, etc. The only one I can find says 2006. Is there a 2007 one???? Can you direct me to it? Thanks for any help. :)

Hmmm. If I made reservations in 2006 for January 2007, would the 2007 plan apply or the 2006 since that's when I bought the plan?

I'm trying to find a link to the 2007 Disney Dining Plan brochure so I can compare it to the pocket version that was posted here and see where the differences are...make corrections, etc. The only one I can find says 2006. Is there a 2007 one???? Can you direct me to it? Thanks for any help. :)

Hmmm. If I made reservations in 2006 for January 2007, would the 2007 plan apply or the 2006 since that's when I bought the plan?

Bicker has a link in the 2007 Dining Plan FAQ
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1305783

If I made reservations in 2006 for January 2007, would the 2007 plan apply or the 2006 since that's when I bought the plan?
The latest version of the 2007 plan details would apply. All details of the plan are subject to change without notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter