Looking for teenage perspective on Vibe

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Never to old, Jan 13, 2013.

1. linkandclover

linkandclover Mouseketeer

Last summer we let our 15 year old come and go as he pleased. He spent most of his time at vibe or with kids he met there. We gave him a curfew of 3 or 4 am depending on what plans we had for the next day. (Even grounded him for coming in late). He stayed out of trouble but had other friends who had no curfew and their own room. This year my son is 16 and bringing a friend so they will share a room together. The rules are in place that we meet for dinner and excursions. I want him to be independent and be responsible for himself after all he is eligible to drive a car and if I can't trust him in a confined space how can I trust him behind a steering wheel.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

The characters have a friend accompany them and they will be happy to take a picture of the kids with their own camera. :)

4. Cotton Family

Cotton Family Earning My Ears

Ibgraves- you have made my day, thanks for the great news! My son is super excited, even with 398 days left! Thank you!

5. lovefromkatie

lovefromkatie Earning My Ears

No problem! We were a party of six, three of us attending vibe. We had so much fun we convinced our parents to re-book! :) Sailing away on August 24th on the Fantasy!
    party:

6. Julencamsmom

Julencamsmom Earning My Ears

Ditto. Our 15 yo DD only wants to go on Disney Cruises for that very reason.

7. mstinson14

mstinson14 DIS Veteran

I absolutely love the vibe and make many friends each cruise, many of which I still talk to today. Every time I think about the fact that i will only be in the vibe for another year, it makes me sad. I'm sure your nephew will have a wonderful time whether he goes to the edge or the vibe as they are both awesome!! :)