Looking for Some Advice RE: Contemporary or Polynesian

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
OK. We're booked at the Contemporary for 9 nights/10 days in a garden view room. We have a AAA rate, but are HOPING that AP rates come out. DH wants to switch to the Polynesian if AP rates come out - even though we'd still pay more for the Poly than the CR.

Here are my questions.

1. What do you 'think' the AP rate will be for a garden view room at the Poly for value season?
2. What do you 'think' the AP rate will be for a garden view room at the Contemporary for value season?
3. At the Polynesian, are the rooms in Tahiti bigger than the older buildings?
4. What are the two other 'newer' buildings at the Polynesian since Tahiti will be closed for refurbishments when we're there.
5. What buildings at the Poly do you recommend and why?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I tried to visit Tikiman's site, but it's down.

Can;t help with your first two questions. Sorry, I have no guess!

But yes, Tahiti, Rapa Nui and Tokelau do have larger rooms. But the rooms in the original buildings are still very spacious.

I know Tikiman recommends Tokelau for gardenview. We've stayed in Rapa Nui, Samoa and Hawaii and love them all. But Tokelau does have those larger rooms, is close to both the TTC and the GCH and a few rooms offer a partial lagoon view at a gardenview price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!