• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently working on my scrapbooks from our last trip.....
Here are a few layouts and I added the gif versions as ploppers.

Maleficent.jpg

Maleficent-1.gif

TuskerHouseScrapbookPage-1.gif

CrystalPalaceLayout1-1.gif

Natalie, I LOVE the Maleficent page. Have you done any more 'Villians' like this one??

These are awesome. I LOVE them. They are much better than what you can find at any scrapbook store. Now if I can only afford the ink.

Hi Natalie

I luv it

I I work with a little girl at lunch time each day.
she has special needs and I tell yah I've seen every version of 101 Dalmations atleast a thousand times with her. I'm going to try and get her to colour using this page as a reward.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

Hugs Mel

Okay so this is probably a stupid question to many, but I was wondering how you can save donatalie's scrappages so maybe one day i could send them off to a print company for a 12x12 print to use. I have done a few of her journal boxes by right clicking and saving pictures as to my picture folder and they have printed out is this how I would do it for the pages and then email that pic to the photo company. I really like the maleficent and crystal palace pages.

Thanks

LOVE IT! Thank you so very much for doing all these great journal boxes and pages. It is going to be so much fun using them.
Thanks again
Nancy

To anyone--Ü
I am attempting to make a 'Paper Bag' Album (as my daughter said--'Good luck with that-Ü ) I want to put journal boxes on the back of the tags that I will be hopefully inserting into this album. May I request some plain journal boxes and some with basic Disney disigns if possible. Thanks.

I scrap digitally so I just add the embellishments and to my page on the computer................

Here is a journaling box for BBB

BBBjournalling.jpg

Do you have just the crown? It would be perfect on a page I'm working on, I don't have enough room for the journaling box.

Natalie I just want to say thank you once again for sharing your talent. I am loving the new scrapbooking series. Keep up the awesome work.
Michelle:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter