Looking for Princess Costumes?? GTA

belle1627

<font color=green>Mom was right!<br><font color=da
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone is aware of where I can get a Belle costume (other than ebay) I have looked online but I don't have the time for shipping. DD has Cinderella costume from Halloween but would like Belle (if I can swing it, new or otherwise), for the princess breakfast. Any help would be appreciated. I am looking in the GTA area.
Thanks
Belle1627 :wizard:

It's not authentic disney but similar and cute, and could always be dressed up with disney princess accesories. At No Frills they have kids princess dress up costumes that are similar to the disney characters. They have the yellow Belle dress. Sorry I'm not more help but it might be worth looking into. princess:

Thanks Snowyprincess:)

I had a look at the one nearest to me but no luck. Thanks for the tip tho,

Gina (belle1627)

You could always wait until you get to the world and buy it there. Maybe that way she has her costume and it can count as a souvienier.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

I got a whole bunch at Wal-Mart in Orlando last year to give as gifts. They were about 20 USD and I got Belle, Cindy, Ariel, Snow White and Sleeping B. They seemed to be regular stock items along with TONS of other well priced princess stuff, all in the toy section! Good luck!

Thanks for the tips. I think I will wait until I get there. We are flying out of Buffalo so I will check out the local Walmarts and Targets (wish they were coming to Canada). If not there I guess I am guarenteed one in WDW. I wanted to avoid the prices tho.

Thanks all,
Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter