Looking for Pocahontas

Minnie Momma

Mouseketeer
I have read in a book that Pocahontas is one of the Princesses at Akershus. Can anyone confirm this for me? I know she can be found at Camp Minnie Mickey, but she is DD's favorite!
Thanks

Have had dinner there 4 times and she has not been there. We have seen her at the conservation station at the Animal Kingdom as well as Camp Mickey Minnie.

We have been 3 times and she has never been at Akershus. We saw her at Animal Kingdom (she was tough to find)!

The only place we have ever seen her I this past December at camp Minnie mickey at ak

We've never seen her at any of the character meals

We ended up seeing her one time hanging out at the entrance of AK. That was in 2008 though, and the 3 times I've been back I haven't seen her there. But, I'm sure she's there sometimes! Good luck! I wish they'd make her more available! :thumbsup2

According to Kenny the Pirate she is only at Camp Minnie Mickey at AK. You can find her schedule on his site.

I've had breakfast at Akershus and she was not there - but she three times I have seen her at the Conservation Station on Rafiki's Planet Watch :)

We saw her in December in AK. She was on the path that goes behind the Tree of Life.
We walked from Asia to Africa behind the tree. Sorry don't know how else to explain

I have read in a book that Pocahontas is one of the Princesses at Akershus. Can anyone confirm this for me? I know she can be found at Camp Minnie Mickey, but she is DD's favorite!
Thanks

No, she is not at Akershus. The Princesses at this meal is Belle as your main greeter in the foyer. Cinderella, Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Ariel visit the tables. If Belle is unwell, Ariel becomes the main greeter. If any of the other princesses are unwell then you might be surprised by Alice, Mary Poppins and on a very rare occasion, Mulan.

Pocahontas is currently only appearing in AK at Camp Mickey Minnie.

She is there:
10:15
11:15
12:15
2:15
3:15
4:15
5:10* (only when the park closest at 6pm or later)

Check out kennythepirate.com to find out what characters are meeting currently in the parks and where you can find them!

We got Jasmine, in addition to Belle out front (she came in to lead the parade), Cindy, Aurora, Snow and Ariel. Were we just lucky or is Jasmine usually there too?

No, she is not at Akershus. The Princesses at this meal is Belle as your main greeter in the foyer. Cinderella, Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Ariel visit the tables. If Belle is unwell, Ariel becomes the main greeter. If any of the other princesses are unwell then you might be surprised by Alice, Mary Poppins and on a very rare occasion, Mulan.

Pocahontas is currently only appearing in AK at Camp Mickey Minnie.

She is there:
10:15
11:15
12:15
2:15
3:15
4:15
5:10* (only when the park closest at 6pm or later)

Check out kennythepirate.com to find out what characters are meeting currently in the parks and where you can find them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter