Looking for Pete's video

Alicenwonderment

DIS Veteran
I heard that Pete put a video up of him opening the box he ordered from Disney but can't find it. Could someone please share the link? Thanks!

Definitely worth the 99 bucks, if just for the castle! Anyone have any idea if Disney World ever does things like this?

Definitely worth the 99 bucks, if just for the castle! Anyone have any idea if Disney World ever does things like this?

They haven't had a WDW one yet but I imagine they will do once closer to the 45th anniversary later this year.

The park "subscriptions" are a new thing. The first was a 3 installment for haunted mansion but they only did 999 of them. This one was limited to about 2500 I think and I also got the same stuff in my box and the coin did mention it was limted to 1200 so there has to be at least 1 alternative to the coin in some boxes. Mine was exactly the same as petes.

The park "subscriptions" are a new thing. The first was a 3 installment for haunted mansion but they only did 999 of them. This one was limited to about 2500 I think and I also got the same stuff in my box and the coin did mention it was limted to 1200 so there has to be at least 1 alternative to the coin in some boxes. Mine was exactly the same as petes.

I could be wrong but I thought there were only 1,200 boxes in total, not just of the coin. I definitely got the same as Pete as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter