1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Looking for one bed at the poly

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lizloph, May 7, 2013.

1. lizloph

lizloph Earning My Ears

Looked at the website noticed only two queens available. is the whole resort that way or did I just not book early enough?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure only some of the suites in Tonga have a king bed.

4. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

As part of the ongoing refurbishments at the Poly, king rooms will be added to some of the longhouses. Previously, all rooms had two queens and a daybed.

I don't know if any of the king rooms are available for guest use yet, all you can do is check Disney's site periodically to see if any pop up, then get your reservation switched over.

Or, just keep an eye on this board. I'm sure people will be talking about it when it happens. :)

5. lizloph

lizloph Earning My Ears

Well that's at least promising. I'm trying to Romance the boyfriend and his biggest request was to Stay at the poly. 2 Queens kills the romance a little!

6. monorailsilver

monorailsilver DIS Veteran

:rotfl2:

DH & I before we were married stayed at the Poly. We slept in the queen but I am thinking the other queen was used as well :rolleyes2

It wasn't that bad. Heck we got engaged on a hammock there so I guess there was romance even with a queen bed!

7. lizloph

lizloph Earning My Ears

FYI Disney assured me that king beds would be available for my trip in December. So there will be some romancing after all. Now my only issue is that the contemporary is coming out much cheaper than I anticipated. Decisions, decisions!

8. Princess-ish

Princess-ish Earning My Ears

Even if King Beds are added, I'm assuming it will be like all other Deluxes, and per request only :headache:

I'm glad to see it will soon become an "option" though! :thumbsup2