Looking for my prince

Stepster

Earning My Ears
So hello everyone- Im Bazz and a huge Disney fan. Looking to meet and chat with other disney fans also looking for there prince charming :)

With so many guys in the community who love Disney, I found it hard as well to connect with someone of the same passions.

I was chatting on one of the gay chat rooms last night and spoke to a really nice Disney fan out in California. It sucks he's so far away.

Well it seems like I am in the same boat as well. Ugh, why is it so hard to find that special someone to share many magical trips to Disney with? Let's hope that Snow White was right when she said "someday my prince will come." :D

gonna throw in a cheesy disney quote " No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true " :)

Quite the appropriate quote :). Question, I see you are from the UK. Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? Planning my first trip for 2016 and trying to get as tips from people who have been already.

Quite the appropriate quote :). Question, I see you are from the UK. Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? Planning my first trip for 2016 and trying to get as tips from people who have been already.

You planning on running the half or just going on Vacation?
So excited to run over there in September. a little scared what the cost will be.

and yes, any DLP tips would be gratefully welcomed.

You planning on running the half or just going on Vacation?
So excited to run over there in September. a little scared what the cost will be.

and yes, any DLP tips would be gratefully welcomed.

Well I am going to be in Southern France studying and I figured I would take some time either before or after and finally experience DLP. I also can't wait to put my French to use. Imagine, a Puerto rican boy from Boston speaking French....... hopefully native French people will be "kind" and not laugh (lol)

So love this thread:

I'm not Particular

1. Disneyland addict
2. Around my age
3. Loves Disneyland
4. Scorpio or Taurus
5. Thinks new DCA is perfect
6. Around my height
7. Sit on Main Street laughing
8. Understands the Bare Necessities

See perfect Prince is out there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter