Looking for mini van rental for 200 bucks @ MCO

Diz-Mommy

DIS Veteran
So do you think it is possible to get a min van rental for one week at MCO starting Dec. 2nd? Everything I am seeing so far is like 300 to 400 dollars which I consider way to much!

Thanks!

$300 seems high. We can usually get a week for about $229 - give or take a few $'s.

Have you check Dollar & Budget. I would check www.mousesavers.com for codes for them & also post on the Transportation if anyone has any codes for that time.

Good luck! :flower:

BTW - the picture in your sig is beautiful. Is that your son?

I was justchecking Alamo for our next trip, and minivans came up at 200 for 8 days with some codes off mousesavers.

I just checked Orbitz. Minivan for 2nd-9th is $159 at L & M and $175 at Thrifty. Of course this is all + taxes and fees. Totals come out to $223 for both. So... you should be able to get it cheaper by using the Mousesaver codes.

December is a pretty slow time so you should be able to get a nice rate.

Tracy

About 2 weeks ago I saw a rate of $152.77 through Thrifty using the code KW18. I got the code from a posting on this website:
www.a2zcollege.com/misc/carrental.html

Since Thrifty is off-site my husband vetoed that and we ended up with a mini-van through the Emerald Club at National for $251.89. Hubby got tired of messing with the website and different codes :)

I read lots of postings and saw a few warnings about L&M, I think the issue was service, which can be good or bad anywhere/anytime.

:earsboy:
The other day I got a great rate on a mini van from Dollar car rental for
$30.99 a day. I used Rate Code: SPD00

Thanks for all the good info. I ended up getting a mini van through Thrifty for 157.49 plus tax. A grand total of 202.57. The cheapest I have ever got a mini van rental before was 200 plus tax so around 250 from Dollar. I don’t mind if the company if offsite, usually it doesn’t take to long to jump on a shuttle. Sometime the lines are smaller as well at the offsite places. I have heard some horror stories about L&M so I did want to stay away from them.

Thanks again for all the great info! These boards are great. You can get replies to your questions within an hour or two!

Diz-Mommy said:
Thanks for all the good info. I ended up getting a mini van through Thrifty for 157.49 plus tax. A grand total of 202.57. The cheapest I have ever got a mini van rental before was 200 plus tax so around 250 from Dollar. I don’t mind if the company if offsite, usually it doesn’t take to long to jump on a shuttle. Sometime the lines are smaller as well at the offsite places. I have heard some horror stories about L&M so I did want to stay away from them.

Thanks again for all the great info! These boards are great. You can get replies to your questions within an hour or two!

Another good thing about offsite companies is that you don't get charged airport tax !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter