Looking for Looking for Costume for BBB

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by CRdisMom, Apr 12, 2008.

1. CRdisMom

CRdisMom DIS Veteran

I have decided to buy a costume prior to our appointment at BBB. I am looking on E-Bay and I really like the one that are ones you can get in the parks. Does anyone have any other ideas as to where to get a one?

DD wants to be Belle or Sleeping Beauty. princess:

2. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

We have a local children's consignment shop here that I pop into every now and again and I have found a few there. In great shape. See if you have some in your area and try that route. Otherwise, I found that after Halloween the Disney store & disney shopping on line marked theirs down, so "Santa" picked up a few then....but right now, ebay will probably be your best bet. Easter Bunny found Belle for a bargain :)

3. MamaOfTwoPrincesses

MamaOfTwoPrincesses MNSSHP October 2008

I love My Dress Up Trunk for soft, well made, and light dresses. They are not scratchy at all, and they are only $20. We have 2 Belles and a Cinderella, and I think I may get a few more.

4. Kate716

Kate716 Mouseketeer

Do you have a Disney store nearby? I just picked up a Belle costume for my daughter for her trip to the BBB in May. Bonus was that it was on clearance. You might try there first.... Good luck!

Kate