Looking for input on mid-November, please!

Disnee

Earning My Ears
We're planning a trip to DL, and focusing on November. We were there last November, from the 10th-18th....overall it was great, but it would have been nice to miss Veteran's Day (beyond our control). This time around, we're thinking of the 12th - 19th or 20th. This would have us skipping the crazy holiday weekend, but getting the benefit of the "week after", which was actually pretty great last year. My question, though, is how busy does the park tend to get that last weekend before Thanksgiving? My thinking is that it probably doesn't get REALLY nuts until like the Wednesday before, but I really have no idea.

Can anyone tell me when the TG crowds start to flood in? We're fixated on November after Veteran's Day as we want to enjoy all the Christmas stuff, but want to avoid the CL Processional, early party day closures, etc. that happen in early December.

Thanks so much for your help!

I think the Thanksgiving crowds start to show in the park the weekend before Thanksgiving as many people take the whole week off work. However, I don't think it's like Spring Break bad or even middle of Summer bad. The worst days are from Wednesday on. We're considering a trip the week after TG week, but are undecided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter