looking for information about becoming a disney agen or vacation planner

kspilk386

Earning My Ears
I have been thinking about becoming a travel agent for some time now and we recently just got back from our very own Disney vacation and lets just say it didn't go as planned and the agency we used was no help what so ever. All I can think about right now is if I was a Disney travel planner I would never want a family to leave their vacation the way we left ours. im looking to maybe get in with and be trained by a earmarked company ... So if anyone can steer me in the right direction ? please and thank you

f you want to PM me I can give you some more detailed advice but being a Disney vacation planner is not as easy as it seems.

Small World is a great agency but will not take an agent with no experience.
Dreams Unlimited who foots the bill for the DIS has not been taking applications for a year or two now and I don't know that they would take a non experienced agent either.

Your best bet is to start out googling Disney Travel Agencies and look for their hiring information.

Good luck.

I went through our local travel agency. The owner of this agency also owns a home based agency that provides training. I have been a home based agent for over 2 yrs and love it. The owner and the other in house agents have been superb help when ever I needed any help.
You may try your local agency to see if they hire home based agents unless that is the travel agency you went through then I advise to look for more sources.

I have been watching for this thread hoping posters who are home based travel agents would share their experiences. Has anyone contacted you, OP? Thanks!

I would love to be a home based busines travel agent as something to do on the side! I alwas have people coming to me for help planning their trips as it is. I just never charge anything lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter