Looking for Ebags packing cubes (burnt orange or blossom)

diane648

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to get different sets of packing cubes for each member of the family, but have run out of options on the Ebags website. Anyone here know where else I could find them? Or, does anyone have a set (or sets) of burnt orange or blossom that they'd like to get rid of? If so, please PM me with details.

Thanks!

Diane

Have you looked on eBay or Amazon yet? There might be some discontinued colors for sale there?!

I have several sets of them and LOVE them...most but not all of ours are in the burnt orange (sorry, but I'm not willing to part with them)!! :goodvibes I understand you're trying to color coordinate but it's not that big of a deal to repeat a color...you will recognize your stuff from your DH's stuff. Maybe you could spring for some of the Eagle Creek ones? They offer some different color choices I think.:confused3

Thanks for your responses -- the Eagle Creek bags on Ebags will work perfectly! Placing my order tonight.

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter