Looking for Design help with cruise invitations

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by just2girls1, Jan 20, 2013.

1. just2girls1

just2girls1 Mouseketeer

We will be cruising in April and I am trying to put together a treasure hunt for my children with an invitation to cruise at the end as a way to let them know we are going. Anyone willing/able to come up with 3 invitations? We will be sailing the Wonder, April 4-8. The names would be Mya, Savanah and Jacob. I wish I was talented/patient enough to design my own....frustration sets in and before you know it I am contemplating tossing the computer out the window :sad: Any help would be greatly appreciated :worship:

Thanks

2. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

You might get a better response posting this over on the Creative DISigns board:http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=105

3. just2girls1

just2girls1 Mouseketeer

Thanks so much. I feel like I am lost on these boards sometimes.

4. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

The current gold castaway gift includes some very nice DCL notecards. We have plenty of them (2 cabins last cruise=16 notecards, lol), would you like me to send you a couple? They are a picture of the ship with the cruise line logo and "Disney Cruise Line" on the front.
    Send me a PM if you are interested. I'm thinking you could either write inside them or print out something to glue inside. :)