looking for blue dress pieces for a friend!!!! updated with some rare! help plz!

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
okay, i am looking for any part of a blue princess dress. this is not for me, but for someone i am very good friends with who desperatey wants one (i am hoping to surprise her). although it's not that good, here's my trade list (feel free to tell me what a better trade would be):

musketeer hat (just got it, but what has to be done, has to be done)
fireworks magic
7 down slide pieces
1 upslide piece
a pair of slide teleporters
10 typhoon lagoon crates
davy jones' organ
dead man's chest
skeleton monkey
fantasyland castle retro pin (the one you get from winning fireworks)
fireworks level 1 pin
fireworks level 2 pin
mickey special pin
pirate attraction 3/5 pin
full cheer costume
full HSM costume
full everest costume
code for diver costume (i don't have it on me, but i can get it easily)
fourth of july hat
pirate poster
codes for everest room (must give me advanced notice if you want these)
3 sets of narnia teleporters

although this may not be the best trade in the world, i'm hoping someone will choose quantity over quality so i can help a friend.

omg sorry to be like this but I really can't believe you are going to trade the peter pan hat I gave you that was soooo special to me. Well, whatever. Good luck finding a dress.

WDWfan36 said:
omg sorry to be like this but I really can't believe you are going to trade the peter pan hat I gave you that was soooo special to me. Well, whatever. Good luck finding a dress.

no, i will not trade it, but i figured it was worth a try trying to attract people to this thread. but hey, i'm kinda giving up now because i just realized how much i hurt your feelings, and because i couldn't possibly part with all the stuff i was kindly given by friends.

bump!!! well, obviously this isn't a good trade, so does anyone care to tell me what is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter