Looking for black and white photos of Mickey Mouse in a comic strip

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by bunnymkc, Sep 24, 2005.

1. bunnymkc

bunnymkc <font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th

I have been looking all over the web for pictures of MM that is like a comic book pic. there are a lot of photos on one page.. can't seem to find this image..am I making myself clear? I know you guys know everything and where it could be located. please give me some of your expertise..Thnaks Marianne

2. dizney-cruiser

dizney-cruiser DiZney CraZy ºoº<br><font color=blue>we dont want

use the old standby - go to google - put in mickey mouse comic and then click on "images" and several come up - hopefully something you can use!

3. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

I could have sworn I responded to this on Saturday... :confused3

At our JoAnns I've gotten 12x12 paper that is covered with "comics". I got the black on red, but they also have it in sepia tones. Not quite B&W, but it might do. If not, you could try scanning it & then printing in B&W.

But if you Google as dizney-cruiser suggested there are a number of options. Hopefully one of them will be what you're looking for.

4. bunnymkc

bunnymkc <font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th

I had been looking on google for hours and could not find what I wanted..stopped in at ac moore today and got that paper that is really not black and white but I will scan it and try to make it b&w..thanks Marianne