Looking for average wait times for some rides

memakwed

DIS Veteran
I found info on wait times for many rides/shows on another site. A few were not addressed. If I could get info on average wait times this would help in my planning strategy.

Enchanted tales with Belle
Journey under the Sea
Nemo in Epcot

Indiana Jones Stunt Spec.
Beauty and the Beast
Festival of the Lion King
Nemo the musical AK

Thanks

What other site were you using?

I know easywdw.com has "cheat sheets" that list average wait times based on crowd levels at the end of the full cheat sheet for each park. Just click on "cheat seats" on the right side of the web page and then click on the full cheat sheet for the park you are looking for and then scroll down until you hit the times for the crowd level you will be going for.

Very hard to give any sort of average wait time without you saying when you're going.

And all those in your second group are shows with scheduled start times and not continuously running attractions. At all but peak times, there is no wait, you just go to the show when it starts (although you might not get great seats if you're there too close to start). For those, it's just a matter of at peak times how far in advance you need to line up. At off peak times I've never been turned away from any of those shows. But at peak at some point the audience will fill up and you'll have to decide if you want to stay on line until the next show time which will probably be over an hour away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter