Looking for an Alice/Unbirthday design

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by poohfriend77, Aug 27, 2010.

1. poohfriend77

poohfriend77 DIS Veteran

I've been wading through all of your wonderful designs (finding lots I want to use!), but there's one I haven't found yet.

I booked the Wonderland Tea Party for the DDs, and I was wondering if anyone could please design something with Alice and/or the Mad Hatter. I'd like it to say "It's my Unbirthday!" and have my DDs' names, "Elise" on one, and "Erin" on the other.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tmoret

tmoret DIS Veteran

Would you like the DISign to be from the new movies (Johnny D.) or more the cartoon? let me know and I am sure I can come up with something. :confused3

4. poohfriend77

poohfriend77 DIS Veteran

Sorry, I just saw that you responded to my original post! I hope you're still willing to help!

I definitely want the cartoon version. My DDs are 7 and 5, so I had something cute/girly in mind. We haven't seen the new movie. Johnny just looks scary to me! :rotfl:

Their names are Erin and Elise if you could personalize them. Thank you so much!!!

5. Racemom17

Racemom17 Mouseketeer

Jumping on the band wagon. My nephew and niece are going to Disney for my nephews b-day. I already made him a birthday shirt...I would love an un-birthday shirt for my niece with Alice on it.

Her name is Ella and she is 2.

6. tmoret

tmoret DIS Veteran

Sure thing you guys I will do up a few tonight or over the weekend and post the right away!

7. amylia403

amylia403 Disney Mommy

I'm so excited to see this thread. Alice in Wonderland is my favorite, and I have such a hard time finding anything at all :( If you have time, no rush... could you possibly do something with my families names in the animated Alice in Wonderland adnalso the Tim Burton Version? We would so much appreciate it!!

Amy, Patrick, Jacob, Tyler and Ana would be the names :):worship:

8. tmoret

tmoret DIS Veteran

How are these? let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. amylia403

amylia403 Disney Mommy

I'm in loooove with the second alice Unbirthday DISign that has all of the characters! May I have one that says AMY on it? Thank you!!!!

10. tmoret

tmoret DIS Veteran

Sure! & thanks!

[​IMG]

11. amylia403

amylia403 Disney Mommy

Thank you! Its adorable!!

12. poohfriend77

poohfriend77 DIS Veteran

Noooo! Don't give me choices! :rotfl: I can't decide which one I love more. I'll hang on to them all and let the girls decide when we get closer to our trip.

Thanks so much for your help! :love:

13. Racemom17

Racemom17 Mouseketeer

Can you personalize the second one for my niece Ella?

Thanks.

14. tmoret

tmoret DIS Veteran

sure thing I will take care of it tonight for you

15. tmoret

tmoret DIS Veteran

here you go.

[​IMG]

16. Tiffany Sutton

Tiffany Sutton Earning My Ears

I'm looking for a design to iron-on a tshirt for my Daughter's 5th birthday... Do you have any AIW birthday tshirt designs?

17. tmoret

tmoret DIS Veteran

Hey Tiffany any of the disigns here can be made into Irons. Was there something else that you were looking for? Let me know and I am sure I can come up with something for you...Thanks!

18. Tiffany Sutton

Tiffany Sutton Earning My Ears

I'm trying to find something with a white background of Alice alone or Alice with the Mad Hatter/Rabbit. I went to the Disney Store online to "personalize" a shirt but their Alice pictures are not that great for the price. I want it to say Peyton's 5 or have a big 5 with the characters in or around it with her name. Hope I'm not being to picky. I didn't realize when I told her we could do Alice in Wonderland that there are no decorations, etc for it and that I'd have to be completely creative. lol.

I bought some small topriaries with red roses on them and 2 huge teacups that I am going to paint and put snacks in. I'm going to be tying little "Drink Me" tags around the drinks and I'm planning on making little cookies with "Eat Me" on them. I think I am going to use a variety of bright colored plates/cups. I am making my own favor boxes out of green chinese takeout boxes to look like the Mad Hatter hat...Lots of work but they look really cute! Other than that I'm still searching for ideas.