Looking for Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere a PTR

I've finally finished your PTR, and now you're there! Hope you're having an amazing time!

Crissy,

I wasn't able to wish you good things as you set off, but know you're having a wonderful time right now!!!

If you are checking the boards, Happy Trip!!

Hi, hon! Sorry about the banking snafu! I just wanted to say I hope you're having a wonderful time. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say I made it back to the cold Northeast after a bit of an up and down week. Overall it was a good week, but in many ways it wasn't really the vacation I had been expecting and hoping for. I still had fun, but didn't really end up doing most of what I had wanted to do, and many things ended up being very different from what I was expecting.

I'll be starting a new trip report as soon as I get a bit caught up with real life. I've unpacked my bags, but still haven't had a chance to even attempt my laundry or uploading my pics.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say I made it back to the cold Northeast after a bit of an up and down week. Overall it was a good week, but in many ways it wasn't really the vacation I had been expecting and hoping for. I still had fun, but didn't really end up doing most of what I had wanted to do, and many things ended up being very different from what I was expecting.

I'll be starting a new trip report as soon as I get a bit caught up with real life. I've unpacked my bags, but still haven't had a chance to even attempt my laundry or uploading my pics.

So sorry to hear that the trip wasn't all you expected it to be....looking forward to hearing all about it though!! Welcome home!!!:goodvibes

Welcome back! I am sorry that things didn't go as you hoped for, but I am glad that you still could enjoy the trip! :goodvibes I am looking forward to your report! :thumbsup2

Welcome home, hon! I can't wait to hear about your trip, ups, downs, and all. :goodvibes

Hey Wings!!

Welcome home!!

Well, even if it wasnt' ALL you hoped it would be (is it ever?) I am excited to see your pictures, and share you journey with you. Don't be afraid to tell us what worked, what didn't, etc...

signing on for the TR! Can't wait to hear all about it! Glitches and all!!!

So sorry to hear that the trip wasn't all you expected it to be....looking forward to hearing all about it though!! Welcome home!!!:goodvibes

Thanks. Parts of the trip were a bit disappointing, but overall it was a good trip.

Despite the glitches in your trip, I really can't wait to hear all about it -- especially that gorgeous Boardwalk stay!

The Boardwalk was wonderful. Lived up to all my expectations.:lovestruc

Welcome Back!! I really can't wait to hear about your trip. :goodvibes

Thanks. As soon as things calm down a bit I'll be starting.

Welcome back! I am sorry that things didn't go as you hoped for, but I am glad that you still could enjoy the trip! :goodvibes I am looking forward to your report! :thumbsup2

It ended up being a different trip from what I had been planning, and luckily not completely in a bad way. It has left me still wanting that trip I had been expecting though.

Welcome home, hon! I can't wait to hear about your trip, ups, downs, and all. :goodvibes

Very soon, I promise!

Hey Wings!!

Welcome home!!

Well, even if it wasnt' ALL you hoped it would be (is it ever?) I am excited to see your pictures, and share you journey with you. Don't be afraid to tell us what worked, what didn't, etc...

That is the problem with so much planning isn't it?

signing on for the TR! Can't wait to hear all about it! Glitches and all!!!

Will do!

Welcome home and I looking forward to your trip report.

Thanks. I think I've organized all my pictures, so now it's just a matter of uploading them. And finding some free time. ;)

I wish I found your PTR earlier!!! I am definitely subscribing to your TR when you start it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter