Looking for a searver - Ann from Serbia still on the Magic?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tink113, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Tink113

Tink113 DIS Veteran

In Jan 2010 we had a fill in server that we really liked. Her name was Anna. I DISer posted a while back that she had an assistant, Gilbert, i think. I was wondering if she is still on the Magic, as I know many good servers have gone to the Dream. Has anyone seem her recently on the Magic?

If she's on the Dream or just not on the Magic anymore, I will have to start getting recommendations for a good server.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SILLYANDI

SILLYANDI DIS Veteran

YES! She was our server last week and was FANTASTIC. She just resigned her contract up to summer (and is hoping to get the Med Cruise Contract) so she will be there for awhile!

[​IMG]

4. Tink113

Tink113 DIS Veteran

Great Thanks! I'm wondering how to request her as I don't have a last name. I guess I could ask for Anna from Serbia. Do you think that would work? Also, do you know who her assistant was. Maybe that will help when I make the request.

5. Tink113

Tink113 DIS Veteran

PS - did you do Eastern or Western? How was the weather?

6. SILLYANDI

SILLYANDI DIS Veteran

She is with Suttipong (AKA Anthony). I have her last name on our tips stubs but I will have to find them in the mountain of souvenirs and receipts at home. We did the Western, weather was horrible the 2nd night but beautiful otherwise. It was definitely the worse weather we've encountered in all of our December cruises.

7. gomagic

gomagic Go Bucks!

8. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

Ana is awesome. I talk with her on facebook. My dad and I have had here on two cruises so became friends with her:goodvibes

9. NTOFD

NTOFD Ready to go

10. Tink113

Tink113 DIS Veteran

Thanks for all your comments. We were lucky enough to have her fill in for our server when he was sick one night last Jan and had a good time with her. :-)