looking for a hotel suggestion for the drive home

mousy_in_canada

<font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo
We are thinking of stopping about 15 hours into the trip home.. which would be around PA if we are taking the 95 home and Ohio if taking the 75, (all depending on the weather that day)
Which hotels should I avoid and which do you recommend??
Thanks in advance

Mousy

Oh I forgot to add.. that we prefer motels when traveling so we can keep an eye on the Truck and don't have to unpack it completely.

This is a great question, but I have no answer. Have you tried the transportation board? You may get some answers from there.

No matter which route you take I would suggest a Hampton Inn because all of their locations are very clean and offer a continental breakfast in the mornings. However some of their locations are the regular Hotel building types with a few floors and others are like the 2 floor Motel layout.

The Fairfield Inns we have stayed at have been great and you can look out your window to see your truck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter