Looking for a hotel near Tampa Airport

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Our flight out of Tampa is 9:00 am on May 6th. Because it is early in the morning we need a hotel close to the Tampa airport. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've only been to Tampa once and I'm not familiar with it all.

Thanks in advance,
rhonda

I would highly recommend the Tampa Airport Hilton. The hotel is actually right inside the airport terminal. It is a little more expensive than some (we paid about 109.00 the last time we stayed there), but the convenience was worth it to us. The hotel bellman will take your luggage right to the airport check-in. We also figured we saved money by being able to turn in our rental car the night before. Our kids loved watching the planes land and take off from our room. Looking out the window you are practically ON the runway. We just really thought it was a great place to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter