Looking ahead......exciting new things in the works?

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
Next year might be the first year since we started visiting Universal that we won't make it there. :( I know that Kong is pretty reliably set to open sometime next summer 2016. Does anyone know of other experiences/lands etc on the way and what the time line is for those (for sure or rumored)? Nintendo area? Additional HP land/ride/area? If we have to go a whole year before we return then it is nice to know what is in the pipeline and when so we can work as much new stuff as possible into the next visit. Both kids will be tall enough to ride on EVERYTHING by the next trip YAY!!!
Thanks in advance!!

Kong in 2016, Volcano Bay Water Park and Fast & Furious ride in 2017. And although nothing is firm, Robert Niles (for those familiar) guessed Nintendo land at Universal in 2018.

Also a twister replacement in 2016/2017. Rumoured to be something related to Jimmy Fallon. Also Hulk is going under a complete queue retheming and other improvements.

Somewhere on a message board/site/forum I thought I read something about a 3rd Harry Potter area or even a separate park in Orlando. Any idea what that was all about?

Can't imagine what type of Jimmy Fallon "experience" is planned? Would that be a ride of some kind? Very curious.
Fast and the Furious I'm assuming is a ride but any speculation on what type of ride? A good comparison or something totally new?
So, Twister and Disaster are closing or closed? What about the Fear Factor bldg? Of all the times we've been there we've never done the Fear Factor show/experience.

Somewhere on a message board/site/forum I thought I read something about a 3rd Harry Potter area or even a separate park in Orlando. Any idea what that was all about?

Can't imagine what type of Jimmy Fallon "experience" is planned? Would that be a ride of some kind? Very curious.
Fast and the Furious I'm assuming is a ride but any speculation on what type of ride? A good comparison or something totally new?
So, Twister and Disaster are closing or closed? What about the Fear Factor bldg? Of all the times we've been there we've never done the Fear Factor show/experience.

No plans for anything more Harry Potter in the distant future.

Jimmy Fallon is rumoured to be something like Soarin'. How that's going to work is anyone's guess.

Fear Factor Building is staying as it is.

Disaster and Twister should be closing after HHN.

Fast and Furious is kind of unknown as well. Just rumours about it. Pretty hard to get the feeling of moving fast and furious without the use of screens though.

Disaster and Twister should be closing after HHN.

Fast and Furious is kind of unknown as well. Just rumours about it. Pretty hard to get the feeling of moving fast and furious without the use of screens though.

Disaster is already closed and Fast and Furious has been officially announced. So although it is unknown exactly what the experience will be, it is definitely happening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter