Look out below...

:welcome: Patti!! I hope, hope, hope they will be announcing the DLR DVC soon! I've been waiting! They have a very nice DVC center at the DLR now, just waiting for those DVC buyers!! :cool1:

Thank you! We are so excited.

"DVC center" is a way better way to put it than "tour". If you go to WDW, you actually tour a open, working resort (SSR). If you go to DL, you visit a fake model home designed like the rooms at SSR. This fake model home is next door to the DVC offices. So you really can't get the flavor of the resort when you visit at DL. I think that may be another reason why it is a harder sell in Cali. That and the 3000 miles to WDW!!! :lmao:

Ok - I need a recap. When is the announcement expected that they'll be building at DCA? And further, when do they expect to begin selling it?

Ok - I need a recap. When is the announcement expected that they'll be building at DCA? And further, when do they expect to begin selling it?

January 24th is supposedly the announcement, when they start selling is anybody's guess.

Andrea

I am so excited about the possibility of a DVC in CA. I may have to beg, borrow or steel to add on some points!!

The accouncement is due to happen on 1/24/07.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter