LOOK! - Baggallini Messenger Bag - CHEAP! YAY!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by CathrynRose, Jun 19, 2006.

1. CathrynRose

CathrynRose <font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kmadams

kmadams Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip! Were did you find this code? I was wondering if it only worked with the bag or could it be used on other REI products?

4. CathrynRose

Can be used on any one item - in their outlet - according to the email I get weekly from them. :teeth:

5. JaneH

JaneH Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! I had been looking at the Urban backpack for my mom, I just ordered her one for her birthday. Where did you find that code?

6. LK03

LK03 DIS Veteran

Wow that's a neat looking bag and for SO cheap!

7. flamestarrdust

flamestarrdust DIS Veteran

Thanks so much CathrynRose! I just ordered it for my upcoming 4th of July trip! :thumbsup2

8. Grumpy's Wife

Grumpy's Wife Dollar Tree gal here

Thanks for the scoop. :thumbsup2

9. Mickey & Minnie Mom

Mickey & Minnie Mom DIS Veteran

Just ordered one for our upcoming trip.

I like my LL Bean bag for the airplane, but wanted a backpack for the parks. I've tried others but think this one will do the trick!

Thanks so much for sharing this good deal.

10. Chickysmom

Chickysmom Sadly....tagless

Seems as though if you register at their web site, you get an additional off too....

11. CJRN

CJRN Mouseketeer

Thanks, I just ordered one too!

12. kj2mom

kj2mom DIS Veteran

Thanks soo much. Unfortunately I have already purchased my messenger bag for twice that amount :confused3 but I had been looking for the perfect time to buy the expandable tote for souvenirs. $ 16.73!! :woohoo: Thanks again!

13. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

I posted that code several days ago. It was in the email they sent me. For those who want the Croc Niles, they are $19.99 there and no additional shipping if you are also getting the bag.

14. flamestarrdust

I'm not finding the link for the Crocs. Can you post it, please, or PM me? Thanks.

15. MyZoeJane

MyZoeJane DIS Veteran

This bargain board SOOOOOo does not "save" me money. :rotfl2:

I have the "regular" Baggallinni, so I ordered the "Baggallinni Urban Backpack", instead. :cool1:

16. CathrynRose

Can I reccomend that you try those Niles before you get them?

I bought them at REI - and was so excited to get the fushcia ones. Thing is - that slot right next to where your pinkie toe is is kinda - uncomfy. :guilty: It doesnt irriitate it, or anything, but like your pinky wants to go out it, and you have to kinda hold it in - which defeats the purpose of the super comfy shoes.

I dunno - I wasnt crazy about them. I kept them as bummin' shoes - but wont be brining them to WDW, and wouldnt ever rave about them the way I do Beach & Cayman Crocs. I'm glad I got them for only $20.

17. flamestarrdust

Thanks for the advice! I have really wide feet so the niles are definitely out for me. I have issues with my toes getting squished as it. Don't need to make it any worse and especially at Disney where my feet will get tired much faster. I think I'm going to pick up a pair of the Beach & Cayman Crocs at the Orlando Airport. They have a Crocs store there just in case no one knew and in case you don't have time to pick them up before you leave. Thanks again CathrynRose! :)

18. CathrynRose

Youre welcome...

Good call too- I also have wide feet, which is why my pinkie toe is constantly trying to escape from the side of the Nile. :confused3

Good info on the Orlando Airport Crocs store! :thumbsup2

19. CJRN

CJRN Mouseketeer

Oh bother! I ordered yesterday the baggalini and today I get an email for 10% off on my next purchase, hmmmmm what shall I buy?

20. CJRN

CJRN Mouseketeer

Oh bother! I ordered the baggalini yesterday and today I get an email for 10% off on my next purchase, hmmmmm what shall I buy?

21. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

I love the Niles. I will have 3 pair when my new ones arrive. I have regular width feet and my pinkie toe hits at just the right spot. It's way above where the side slot is.