longest you have ever walked or ran for

Several 26.2 miles at a time for me also! Running the whole thing except during water stops (haven't figured out how to run and drink out of a paper cup without dumping it all over myself... Have to walk for a few seconds while I drink!)

On and off would probably be one of those rope drop to close Disney days.

All at once with a few very short breaks would be about 12 miles.

Walking not running for the most part.

8 mile hike last year in Cascade Mtns in Washington state.

As a kid however, many decades ago, 10 miles in several walk-a-thons.

The longest I've ever run is a 5K. One of my brothers is an ultrarunner - he's done 50K's and 50 Miles. The longest he has ever run is so far 57 miles in a 24 hour run he did for our friend with pancreatic cancer.

In High School some friends and I signed up for a walk a thon for The American Heart Association. It was 17 miles, took all day. We didn't train at all. By the end my tendons in my hips were so sore I couldn't stand up straight, so I went across the finish line all bent over! It was fun though.

The longest I ever walked was ... to and from every single stinkin' radiation treatment for breast cancer. I was determined to tell the cancer to 'take a hike' so I did, too. Someone walked with me every day except for 2. A couple of those days my DH was my partner but was late so he drove to find where I was hiking and parked on the street to finish the walk with me. On the way home he walked the entire way home THEN hiked back for his car. The very last day, EVERYONE who had walked with me joined me for that last walk. We held a lot of helium balloons then had a party when we arrived back home. The ice cream cake was inscribed with ~~~ BREAST of Health! ~~~ My niece gave me a present. A package of screws!! I laughed so hard

That was back in 2005. I have a lot to be thankful for.

47 miles over 2 days... survival race crap.

I did a March of Dimes walk in High School, 20 or 25 miles. My friends didn't think I could do it but I did!

I've completed the AIDS Walk in New York City, twice. It's 10 Kilometers, or a little over 6 miles.

Longest run was about 5 miles every day when I was in my twenties most every day. I am now about 60 and have the beat up knees and feet from that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter