1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Longest chip time and or latest finisher for Disney full marathon?

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by irishtwins1112, Jan 9, 2013.

1. irishtwins1112

irishtwins1112 Mouseketeer

I was just wondering if anyone could share their longest chip times or latest finishing times for the Disney full marathon. On the Dis fb page there were several people discussing that they would be finishing around 1:30pm. I was curious when they normally turn the clocks off. The last Disney full that I finished was 2008 (5 years ago) and my chip time was 7 hours and 14 minutes.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Rupert B Puppenstein

Rupert B Puppenstein DIS Veteran

I was at the back of the pack last year...finished at 7:08:09 and they said they were going to turn the clock off in a couple minutes. The latest time with the results was 7:45:04 so that person could have been in one of the first corrals. I don't remember which one I was in.

4. cewait

cewait DIS Veteran

A 1:30 finish is a 7 hour finish for the back of the packer. You will see several chip times in the early results with times in the 8 hour range. Many of these are from a failure to read at the start mat and will be corrected to a wave start time rather than 5:35. After the cleanup, the last times you will see are generally in the 7:20 range

5. irishtwins1112

irishtwins1112 Mouseketeer

6. Dagny

Dagny <font color=green>Went to the original, and now kn

My husband finished at 7:31:08 and he was not last ;)

7. Dr.Girlfriend

Dr.Girlfriend DIS Veteran

I have a friend who crossed the finish with Minnie Mouse herself at 8:14:44. I don't know if he was the very last, but I can't see anyone in the photos behind him (or next to him) and the grandstands were completely empty. He said that he remembers coming out of WWOS and there was hardly anyone behind him.

He does have a pretty kick butt shot of him running with Mike and Sulley, all alone!