Long time planner, first time visitor!

Okay, so I LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping at Old Navy! The tee shirts are the best there! I just love em! Like seriously, half of my wardrobe is probably from there, because half my wardrobe is, in fact, tee shirts! Also, Olivia's clothes are mainly from Old Navy as well. Anywho, I have always found the cutest Disney shirts there, and they are always so comfy, and never loose their shape with washing. They also usually have the most adorable accents for little girls tees, like having cute shoulders and such....

So why am I going on and on about Old Navy, you may ask yourself...well that is because I looked online thanks to a tip from a friend and they just got a whole slew of new Mickey apparel! Like TONS! Ohmygosh, they are so adorable. So naturally I had to go get pics of all of it for you to see!!!!!

I also tried to get the price and if it was mens/womens/kids/baby in there!! Enjoy!!

I love the baby Minnie one here! With the silly face, so cute! Also the mens Donald and the vintage looking Minnie shopping are awesome! As you can see some are on sale, online at least.

Awww, the baby Mickey & Minnie tank us adorbs! And I LOVE "Mickeys Back," not the he ever left, but still LOVE!

EEEE! Mickey blowing a bubble, and on a girls tee! Must have this NOW!! Love it!!!

So there you have it, 27 awesome shirts that I thought everyone should know about. There were still a few others that I didn't even take pics of!! And again, notice that some are on SALE! Again, not sure if all these are available in stores, but you can find them on Old Navy's website- so go, BUY!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My 4 year old, Olivia, will be traveling to Disney in STYLE, let me tell ya...

So, she's never really gone on a trip before, unless you count driving down to the coast...which is eh...anyway. She has no real luggage or anything. I know I can easily fit her stuff in with mine, but I still really wanted her to at least have a rolling tote of her own to use as a carry-on.

Low and behold, while shopping at Target we noticed adorable, smaller in size, girls rolling totes for less than $25!! There were several options, including a Minnie Mouse one. The others were adorable, but not Disney. I decided to let her pick, she tends to take care of things better that she has a hand in picking out, so I asked her which one she would like. (Minnie, Minnie, Minnie!!!!~Shouting in my head!) Well, she picked...

MINNIE!!! Of course!!! Love my daughter, she has excellent taste! Isn't this so cute!?!?! I believe it was $22....in case you need your own. I thought that was pretty cheap! No pockets or anything, and the inside is just one big space, but perfect for her! She can fit all her stuff in there, easy, and it's very light to roll!

Now, something else I told her she could bring with us was her Princess Build A Bear...it is adorable, and it's Disney as well! I figure we will leave it in the room. But she really wanted to take it on the plane with us as well. I was a little worried about it getting lost until I went to BAB to use a coupon I had for a free accessory and found this...

It's a BAB seat that attaches to a rolling tote! Oh my gosh! It was $10 and my coupon was good up to $5 so I got it half off! I didn't think we would use it often, until the worker there mentioned that a lot of kids use it as a "car seat," PERFECT! Just too cute, also!

As you can see it attaches to the tote quite firmly and has an extra loop that velcros around the little loop at the top of your suitcase, so it def will not be falling off!

Love it! I figure Olivia will be like the cutest thing EVER strolling through the airport in her Mickey shirt, with her Minnie tote and her Princess bear riding along! I can just imagine how many people will comment about this! And they will all def know exactly where we are headed, no doubt!

:bitelip:

I totally agree with you about World Showcase....Bradey just loved it! Epcot is a two day park for us.

Those shirts are really really cool and next time I go in the cooler months, I will make them all! But for summer, I have to wear moisture-wicking stuff. I am having trouble thinking of what to do because I can't iron on, bleach, or otherwise alter those kind of shirts as easily as cotton. Thinking of bows on my flipflops or something fun for a headband.

But the plane one is one I will have to try because we will mostly be inside that day ::yes::

Gah, I realy wish my hubby could get the time to add 2 days to our trip, I really want a second day at Epcot and a rest day in the middle to chill! Woulda, coulda, shoulda..... Oh well, next time, right??? Crowd calendar for our Epcot day is at like a 2.3 or something ridiculously low, so I think we will have plenty of time to take it in, I hope...

Not sure about those moisture shirts, I am not sure I would try anything to crazy, maybe if you find a cheap one the paint would be ok to test it on. I don't see how it would really effect it, I think the paint would stick. The plane one is one of my faves tho, especially since it is the girls first plane ride. That was also the most time consuming, it was intricate cutting. But by the end I could do that shirt in about 10 minutes start to finish...I made 7!!

Can't wait to see what ya do, I am watching your PTR! ;) I hope we do bump into each other!

Oh my gosh-I just have to join in! I started on the DIS cuz I was driving my husband crazy and needed an outlet for all the Disney in my head, we will also be at the parks on my birthday, and we also have a second daughter named Maddie!! So many similarities!
I think your plans sound awesome and I'm so excited for you to stay at AoA. It looks so fun. We are already planning a trip with friends in 2017 and that's where we'll be staying.
Your shirts all turned out so cute! I have those pinned as well. I was going to make shirts but found this awesome etsy page and am ordering some iron ons from her instead. I'm going to try the bleach one for our daughters' bday party I think.
Have you found a place for dinner yet at MK? You should try for an ADR at crystal palace. Our kids loved it and the buffet was delicious. We did breakfast and dinner there last time and were very happy.
I saw those same carriage pearl cages on etsy. I wasn't sure if they'd be as cute in person so I'm glad to hear from someone who actually has them that they are.
I love your countdown chalkboard (you are SSSOOOOOOO close!). I may have made a paper chain for our jan 2014 trip that started at 325 days......(yes, I have lost my mind but I needed something to look forward too!)::yes::
Sorry this was so long, but I just loved your PTR!
P.S. we've also watched those discover Disney Netflix shows. They're the reaon we are doing a Disney cruise in 2015! :woohoo:

Haha, my reasons for joining DIS were exactly that! I love it here, so glad I found it!

The bleach shirts really are simple, so that would be easy for you to do! I was gonna do iron ons from cute etsy shops too but that started to add up fast with 7 people!! We literally only paid 2.70 per shirts, like $2 for a thing of paint that I still have some left of, and maybe $10 in misc stuff like the freezer paper and fabric....so I went with the cheapest option, haha. But next time I will probably do more just the girls dressing up, we'll see...

Thanks, I saw the chalkboard on an etsy shop and made my own version of it!

Hahaaaaaa, we LOVE the cruise line show! It really makes us want to cruise!!! I just found out they are closing the Galveston port near us though at the end of the year....boo hoo, we would have loved to do it and not have also had to pay for airline tix to the port....but oh well. Geez, the airfare is literally like the biggest expense of our trip in most cases....

Oh my goodness! I need one of those Build a Bear thingies....it would be perfect for Bradey's Duffy to ride with him :woohoo: So cute! Going to buy one this weekend!

Oh my goodness! I need one of those Build a Bear thingies....it would be perfect for Bradey's Duffy to ride with him :woohoo: So cute! Going to buy one this weekend!

I know, right! So cool, obviously there are boy ones too!! Hehe, I love it....I am probably more excited about it than Olivia! Hahahaha....

Wow all of those Old Navy designs are adorable! This could be bad for my bank account :rotfl2: although they are pretty affordable.

That Minnie Mouse rolling suitcase is SO cute and perfectly priced too! When we went in January, DBF's sister came with her 2 year old and she really enjoyed having her own carry-on suitcase for her stuff so it seems like a great idea for your daughter!

Aw that Build-a-bear seat is so clever! Such a great idea since I feel like all children want to bring a stuffed animal on the plane with them.

Would this be a bad time to admit that I had my DBF get me the Disney princess build-a-bear for our anniversary? Complete with the Rapunzel dress, wig, shoes and crown? :scratchin I love it, it's completely adorable!

Wow all of those Old Navy designs are adorable! This could be bad for my bank account :rotfl2: although they are pretty affordable.

That Minnie Mouse rolling suitcase is SO cute and perfectly priced too! When we went in January, DBF's sister came with her 2 year old and she really enjoyed having her own carry-on suitcase for her stuff so it seems like a great idea for your daughter!

Aw that Build-a-bear seat is so clever! Such a great idea since I feel like all children want to bring a stuffed animal on the plane with them.

Would this be a bad time to admit that I had my DBF get me the Disney princess build-a-bear for our anniversary? Complete with the Rapunzel dress, wig, shoes and crown? :scratchin I love it, it's completely adorable!

Bahaha! Believe me, if I didn't have a child
I would still have that bear! ;)

And tell me about it with all those shirts, we have shirts for each day already and I still want to bit all of these! Have to keep reminding myself thy every penny I spend from here on out (40 days left!) will take from cash I could spend there!! Haha!

I love Olivia's new carry on and her BAB seat!!! How perfect!!!

D~

I love the rolling suit case. Minnie was a great choice. :goodvibes

The build a bear carrier for the suitcase is a great idea. That bear is too cute but those little high heel princess shoes are just adorable.

Such cute Old Navy shirts too but I think spending your money at Disney is a good choice too!

I love the rolling suit case. Minnie was a great choice. :goodvibes

The build a bear carrier for the suitcase is a great idea. That bear is too cute but those little high heel princess shoes are just adorable.

Such cute Old Navy shirts too but I think spending your money at Disney is a good choice too!

O yes, I have quite a bit of gift cards saved up, I am fairly certain I will go crazy there..haha, I have a shopping addiction as is, and put me in Disney, get out. My poor bank acct, but no regrets!

Super cute stuff! I think little ones with their own luggage is so cute! I love it even more with the Build a Bear seat! I think Charlotte might need one of those for her monkey that goes EVERYWHERE with us!
I love shopping in Disney, its a serious bank breaker. Keep up the fun updates!

Super cute stuff! I think little ones with their own luggage is so cute! I love it even more with the Build a Bear seat! I think Charlotte might need one of those for her monkey that goes EVERYWHERE with us!

Hahaha.... I couldn't agree more! However - on the last trip, we went with a souvenier budget... It was hard, but we didn't come home with a TON of stuff either. It was only $100 per person - but if you think about it, that's not much, maybe a tee shirt and an ear hat and a couple of pins. This year, the girls are covering the costs of their own souveniers - I hope to chip in a little at the end, so they have a bit extra... But they are teens - so who knows if they will find anything to spend their $$ on anyways? :confused3

D~

Wow, I was too busy too get on the comp yesterday and look at all I've missed! :rotfl2: I love everything, of course. Definitely gonna have to check out Old Navy....after I catch up on everything here :goodvibes

Olivia will be just adorable, and wow 40 days...I'm so jealous!!!!

Holy Update!!!

I LOVE the seat!!! I have to have one!!!!!
Ther is NOTHING cuter then the kids with their own bags:

I WISH i had the seat thing!!! MUST get one for Duffy and next years trip!!!

I will be going CRAZY shopping hopefully soon!!!

Love, LOVE the report so far..

The girls are sooooo cute... I hope and pray I can have my own little princess one day... :)

You will love AOA- If they would offer the free dining there, that is where we would stay for our October trip. It really is a beautiful resort.

I love the shirts you made, I am not crafty but I wish I was. :(

Thanks for sharing the Mickey tees! I am going to check out now. It's hard to find cute Disney stuff that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

Olivia's travel gear is too cute!! I love the Minnie bag! When we went last November I made matching Mickey dresses for the girls and skirt for me. When we were going through the airport people kept saying how cute they were and asking the girls where they were going. It just added to the excitement for the girls to be able to tell everyone "we're going to Disney!" Olivia will love it!

Haha- it is an awesome little seat! Glad I shared! Thankfully everything on our trip is paid and I already set aside tip money so all the extra is shopping money! After all it's my first time so I think I should be allowed to go a little crazy!

Hahaha.... I couldn't agree more! However - on the last trip, we went with a souvenier budget... It was hard, but we didn't come home with a TON of stuff either. It was only $100 per person - but if you think about it, that's not much, maybe a tee shirt and an ear hat and a couple of pins. This year, the girls are covering the costs of their own souveniers - I hope to chip in a little at the end, so they have a bit extra... But they are teens - so who knows if they will find anything to spend their $$ on anyways? :confused3

D~

Haha- teenagers...we do have gift cards we have been buying each month so each family member has like $150 I think, plus Maddie got a $25 one for her bday...so I think that will cover most the shopping, but who knows, it's my 1st time and I might get just a little outta hand...haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter