Long Shot BLT TV Question

2Xited4Disney

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any idea if BLT televisions have an Aux output for headphones, we are trying to figure out if we can watch TV with headphones late at night while the baby sleeps on the other side of the studio.

Actually stayed there a few times and never really noticed or looked for those. I would be curious to find out now.

I purchased a RCA Audio to 3.5 MM (headphone size) adapter similar to the link below. Now I just have to hope that there is an audio output (rather than just input) on the back of the tv. I have high hopes considering the tvs are newer and many new tvs have the outputs so surround sound can be installed. If the tv has a different input then I'll just have to rely on what is available on amazon prime now. Thanks!

http://www.techtoolsupply.com/Produ...g8bFqIohfVce7DKXKOkUPX5eKp4fT9c1yoxoCXn7w_wcB

I purchased a RCA Audio to 3.5 MM (headphone size) adapter similar to the link below. Now I just have to hope that there is an audio output (rather than just input) on the back of the tv. I have high hopes considering the tvs are newer and many new tvs have the outputs so surround sound can be installed. If the tv has a different input then I'll just have to rely on what is available on amazon prime now. Thanks!

http://www.techtoolsupply.com/Produ...g8bFqIohfVce7DKXKOkUPX5eKp4fT9c1yoxoCXn7w_wcB
Even if the TV has analog RCA outputs, they would have to be variable outputs, that would mean the output level changes with the TV's volume control, as opposed to fixed level outputs, a preset low level output that needs to be amplified to be usable with a set of headphones. You can buy headphone amps at a fairly reasonable price (just do a search on ebay), but that could involve an extra cable and more complication than some would be willing to put up with.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter