London natives- Can you help me decide between these bed and breakfasts?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
The Windsor House Hotel on Penywern and York Hotel London on Philbeach Gardens. Found these two that are affordable, but look nice on the website. Are they in a safe area? Are they as nice as they appear on the website? Thanks everyone!

I think they are both in an area called Earls Court which can be very busy and is popular (or used to be) with Australians when they first arrived in London. You're very close to the tube station so you'll be able to get around quite easily on public transport.

When are you coming to London and how long are you staying? Some of us on here might be able to recommend a nice place to stay!

They both have terrible reviews on www.tripadvisor.com

We stayed at the London Bridge Hotel and it was fantastic! If you google it, you can get some very good prices on the booking websites that come up. It's cheaper at the weekends.

i don't know what rate you're looking for..
i stayed in the holiday inn in mayfair a few years back and it wasn't bad, given the relatively reasonable rate at the time.

and the location was excellent (a block from the Ritz)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter