Loius viutton handbags in Cozumel or Grand Cayman?

diznycrzy622

Earning My Ears
Was wondering if there are any designer handbag stores while in Cozumel or Grand Cayman. I'm referring to authentic "boutiques" not knock-offs sold on the streets or elsewhere. Thanks!!::

check out Little Switzerland. They seem to have a lot of those brands within their walls. They may have them.

:wave:
We were just in Europe recently and I had planned on purchasing a designer handbag. I was told that they were not discounted anywhere. In other words: even in the country where they were from, they would be the same price as in the States. I don't know if you were looking for a price break, but I woud be skeptical purchasing one that was supposed to be real and yet discounted.

Thanks for the replies! I knew the handbags would not be discounted, I purchased one in St. Thomas before. But the savings on the sales tax was a nice treat, especially on a very expensive bag!!

I understand - just thought I'd explain the discount thing. We did the same thing about 10 years ago in Switzerland with a Rolex. Unfortunately with the Euro and dollar situation the tax break wouldn't have helped me this time around. Have fun shopping!!!

There is also a Coach store in Grand Cayman. Got a great bag on my honeymoon. It was in 1997 so I am not sure if it is still there.

There is a Louis Vuitton store in Puerto Rico, no taxes either. Located in Condado. No store in St. Thomas anymore. There is also a Coach store(in Plaza las Americas), and a Coach outlet in old San Juan.

Hi;
No chanel stores in San Juan. There is a Cartier store next to Louis Vuitton, and also a Mont Blanc. If you like Bulgari jewelry, and accesories you can get them in Felix Bared Jr, in Plaza las Americas.
Hope it helps. If anyone needs shopping info in San Juan, just ask me.

Lydia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter