Logging into Virgin Atlantic

Tash87

DIS Veteran
I don't have my airline ref number ( or whatever it's called ) so I am unable to log into my account to see my info.

I know that I cannot pre-book seats for a few months yet but can I not even log on until then?

I thought in the past I was able to log on and add some info about my party.

I'm not flying until November 2016. Just curious as to when I can log on and when I will receive the ref number :confused:

330 days from your return date, probably, as that's when seats go on public sale - so December. Your TA should be able to give you a reference number at that point. Be aware that, assuming you are flying economy with no special circumstances, selecting your seats in advance on Virgin costs £25 per seat per flight - so £50 per person return. It's free at 24 hours before you fly.

Thank you Kath.

I am aware of the charge for pre-booking :mad:. It's something that has to be paid for, in my opinion.

It's on my FAQ :)

You might need to call VH for it if they don't update your booking online right away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts