Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Damo. Even without the benefits those prices are too hard to pass up.

I'm pretty sure it will be like Hard Rock and Cabana Bay and not be a Youfirst contributor. I think it needs to be Loews owned to contribute.

I'm almost positive it counts as its a Loews hotel vs Universal's Cabana Bay and Hardrock.

Loews Sapphire Falls
Loews Royal Pacific
Loew Portonfino Bay

I'm almost positive it counts as its a Loews hotel vs Universal's Cabana Bay and Hardrock.

Loews Sapphire Falls
Loews Royal Pacific
Loew Portonfino Bay

However, if you go on the Loews website, it is not called Loews Sapphire Bay, so it should be interesting to see what happens.
https://www.loewshotels.com/destinations

The Youfirst page does not omit Sapphire Bay from the list though, so you could very well be right.

Last edited:
I booked a standard room at SF and gave my you first # and the lady said I could have
either a pool view or lagoon view, I choose lagoon view. She did have to check with her supervisor
though as the hotel is not up and running yet.

Is that new or just new on the site? Sure it's been on the advertising for a while

I just booked 3 nights with an APH discount for July 14th-17th. This is their opening day. Does anyone know if everything in the resort will be open at this time? I stayed at Cabana Bay during their "pre-opening" when only half of the resort was complete but I knew that ahead of time because Universal advertised it as a special promotion. I haven't seen anything regarding Sapphire Falls so I just want to make sure the pool and food court will be open when we go.

i think it would be great to be in the group of first guests at the hotel.
would expect excellent service and a lot of employee attention for any needs you may have.

and would assume everything in the hotel would be set up for all the guests.

you will have to return here and tell us all about your thoughts on staying there for opening day.

found this listed on the website for amenities to the rooms:

Guest Room Amenities
  • 1,000 guest rooms including 83 suites; rooms start at 321 sq. ft.
  • Flat panel television with HD channels and On Demand® in-room movies (fees apply)
  • Coffee maker
  • Mini refrigerator
  • Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and in-room safe
  • Two compartment bathroom – tub/shower with toilet, and separate compartment with sink and vanity
  • 1 telephone with dual voice lines, data port and voicemail
  • Complimentary* wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel or upgrade to Premium Plus^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs. )

don't see microwaves.
the fridge is dorm sized/ mini size

found this listed on the website for amenities to the rooms:

Guest Room Amenities
  • 1,000 guest rooms including 83 suites; rooms start at 321 sq. ft.
  • Flat panel television with HD channels and On Demand® in-room movies (fees apply)
  • Coffee maker
  • Mini refrigerator
  • Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and in-room safe
  • Two compartment bathroom – tub/shower with toilet, and separate compartment with sink and vanity
  • 1 telephone with dual voice lines, data port and voicemail
  • Complimentary* wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel or upgrade to Premium Plus^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs. )

don't see microwaves.
the fridge is dorm sized/ mini size
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter