loews membership question

pauldents

DIS Veteran
Hi,

By ringing the Hard Rock direct to book a room, will i receive a discount using my Loews membership card ?

I also have a Hard Roack all acces card.

Thanks in advance

Paul

I am a member of Loews and I always call the 800 at Loews to get their discount but if you want to call HRH directly it wouldn't hurt to try. The HRH direct # is:800-877-2273 and Loews is: (800) 235-6397. Hope this helps.

Paul,

I tried to book direct with HRH and they told me they 'don't make reservations here on property'. I had to call the Universal Central Reservation number. The number you need from the UK is 001 407 224 7117 (which includes the international dialling code).

Paul, how did you get the membership card? I've tried signing up from their website before now, but nothing happened so I thought that they might not process applications from outside the US.

Regards

Rob

rob i joined from the uk but it took a long time for the card to come through over a month in fact and i thought i was'nt going to receive a membership then out of the blue it arrived, you can also call them and you will get the card quicker if you are going soon the number is on their web site.
hope this helps.

Paul, If you are looking for a good discount why not try with the Entertainment card. The website for them is entertainment.com. I got a standard room at the new Royal Pacific Resort for Aug 1 to 3rd for $99 a night! You can order any of the books (the card comes with the book), it doesn't have to come from the UK. I ordered the Orlando book (they had a sale a while ago) and I live in Pennsylvania. You can get a discount at all three resorts with this card. They don't need the card no. when you make the reservation but you will need it when you check in. HTH!:D

Rob,

I got the Loews First card by ordering online. Similar experience to banjo - I'd forgotten I'd even ordered it by the time it came through. I'd try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter