locker size at magic kingdom

williamk50

Earning My Ears
How large(square feet) are the lockers at the magic kingdom and the other disney parks? How much can fit in the lockers?

Some are really big and some are ok.. I fit 3 sweatshirts, an assorted amount of baby suff some water bottles and still had room. It will not hold a cooler though... But enough stuff to un load your pockets and keep on going..

we just got back from our trip, the locker we rented was about 10 inches wide by 1 1/2 feet high and deep. We fit 4 adult jackets and 4 kids jackets, large backpack, and 4 cupcakes in cups in it. hope you have a blast like we did. if you go to cinderella's castle for lunch, major domo's beef pie is out of this world delicious.

I was about to start a thread to ask this very question!

We will be taking our 3 kids (5, 3 and 5 mos.) to WDW. I think we have decided to rent a double stroller for the older boys and to bring our good single stroller for the baby. She still uses the infant carrier that snaps into the car and snaps onto the stroller. But there may be times (nap times) during the day where she may be more comfortable laying down in the stroller with the seat reclined (not in the infant carrier). I was wondering if there was somewhere to leave the bulky infant carrier seat while she is napping in the stroller. I thought about the lockers, but it seems from the earlier posts that they will not be big enough. Any thoughts or ideas anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter