Lobster Roll

I'm sure someone has a photo, but it's chunks of lobster and mayonnaise on a roll. I didn't have one, but one of my party did and they weren't terribly impressed with it.

It is one of those things that fall into the "glad I tried it once, but once was enough" category. It was more like a tuna salad sandwich (except it had "lobster" instead of tuna). Lots of mayo and diced veggies (I think there were celery, onions, and other veggies like those) with a tiny amount of lobster. So, mostly filler with very little lobster.

CHH_LobsterRoll.jpg

I tried it last week, but I've never had a lobster roll before so I have nothing to compare it to. In my opinion it wasn't hateful, but I'm not sure I'd order again. I like CHH's shrimp :thumbsup2

We tried it last trip.... it was an overload of mayo and fillers...

it looks a lot better than it tastes. :(

Mayo, fillers like celery and green onion?, maybe something resembling seafood all served on a sopping wet hot dog bun. Go to a Walmart get some of the imitation seafood salad and a french roll. It will taste better and cost you about $2.00. Seriously, the thing that destroys this sandwich is the bun.

I love lobester roll and I HATED the one at CHH....It actually made me a little sick. I did not find any real pieces of lobster in mine and the filler had an odd off taste.

Agree with all. Too much mayo! I picked out whatever lobster meat I could find and tore off pieces of roll. What a fail. :sad1:

The good news is you'll find lots of positive comments here about other menu items at CHH. Honestly this is the only CS place we eat in MK. We'll get the chicken and/or fish platters. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter