Lobster and Crab Crepes

lovedworld

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had the lobster and crab crepes for breakfast at CRT? I was thinking about ordering it on our next visit. Are they any good?

Both my mom and my DH had them in December last year and really enjoyed them. Of course, my DH also had the steak because he just couldn't choose :).

DH thought they were good.

Wow, thanks so much for the great picture. It looks real yummy, I may have to try it. So is it possible to get two different menu items for breakfast at CRT? Not that I would because I wouldn't be able to eat more than one, but the men in my family may be interested in doing that.

Yep - it is an all you care to eat dining experience. I thought my DH was crazy to order two entrees at once but our server didn't batt an eyelash.

Also, as far as lobster for breakfast goes, the Grand Floridian Café has lobster eggs benedict that also were a big hit in my family.

Have a great trip!

Yep - it is an all you care to eat dining experience. I thought my DH was crazy to order two entrees at once but our server didn't batt an eyelash.

Also, as far as lobster for breakfast goes, the Grand Floridian Café has lobster eggs benedict that also were a big hit in my family.

Have a great trip!

The crepes and the lobster benedict both sound so yummy! That picture looks amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter