Lobster and Crab Crepes

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by lovedworld, Jul 11, 2013.

1. lovedworld

lovedworld Mouseketeer

Has anyone had the lobster and crab crepes for breakfast at CRT? I was thinking about ordering it on our next visit. Are they any good?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sabcook

sabcook Mouseketeer

Both my mom and my DH had them in December last year and really enjoyed them. Of course, my DH also had the steak because he just couldn't choose :).

4. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

DH thought they were good.

[​IMG]

5. lovedworld

lovedworld Mouseketeer

Wow, thanks so much for the great picture. It looks real yummy, I may have to try it. So is it possible to get two different menu items for breakfast at CRT? Not that I would because I wouldn't be able to eat more than one, but the men in my family may be interested in doing that.

6. sabcook

sabcook Mouseketeer

Yep - it is an all you care to eat dining experience. I thought my DH was crazy to order two entrees at once but our server didn't batt an eyelash.

Also, as far as lobster for breakfast goes, the Grand Floridian Café has lobster eggs benedict that also were a big hit in my family.

Have a great trip!

7. honeybunches

honeybunches That sounds like a cat poster, but it's true

Thanks for the pic, I was just looking at the menu tonight and think I will order this! I LOVE crab cakes Benedict, this looks wonderfully like it.

8. DLFan123

DLFan123 living the dream-literally!

The crepes and the lobster benedict both sound so yummy! That picture looks amazing.